I had no idea bikes were expensive

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
If every bike brand - Shinola, Raleigh, Vickers is trash without you even having any first or second hand experience of them then I don't know what to say. :yeshrug:

Yeah, you know more than me especially when Shinola is typically lauded by everybody.
All the way down the line. It was a bespoke process and prices for each item was coming directly from the manufacturer and not Heritage. Heritage orders and assembles.

If I resoled each individual bike parts, I will get close to what I paid for the whole.

bbreh i only ride bespoke/custom bikes, seeing as i buy each part myself and then build it as well. i dont think eveery bike is trash, but you got finessed, point blank. those companies you listed are LIFESTYLE brands, not reputable cycling companies. they are selling a lifestyle image, not quality. look at all the varied merch on their site :mjlol: they will never hold up to actually quality from actual cycling companies. you are paying for lifestyle

the bolded is a complete lie about the price of the parts. nothing on that bike is worth more than $60 besides the stem $80, the wheels that are $100 for both (which is very cheap for a wheelset) and brooks stuff. bike probably worth $1K with literally everything included on it (saddle bag included)

a lot of the components i googled popped back to this velo-orange site that sells the parts for $35/$40

that bike is a complete scam :mjlol: really just a marked up version of those bike urban outfitters used to sell back in the day

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Anyone knows why my shyt keeps shifting to the highest gear. I got one of those old school gear systems with the levers on the body of the bike as opposed to hear shifters on the handle bars

Also anyone know what the left gear lever is for?

invalid

Banned
Daps
worth more than $60 besides the stem $80, the wheels that are $100 for both (which is very cheap for a wheelset) and brooks stuff. bike probably worth $1K with literally everything included on it (saddle bag included)

:mjlol:
You keep saying all this, how do you know what wheels I chose?

My Brooks double sided panier was $230. Are you saying that Brooks overcharged on the panier and isn't worth $230?

My Brooks grips were $100. Are you saying that Brooks overcharged and they are not worth $100?

And you keep mentioning Brooks and that wasn't even the most expensive shyt on the bike. The fenders alone cost more than the Brooks parts.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
:mjlol:
You keep saying all this, how do you know what wheels I chose?

My Brooks double sided panier was $230. Are you saying that Brooks overcharged on the panier and isn't worth $230?

My Brooks grips were $100. Are you saying that Brooks overcharged and they are not worth $100?

And you keep mentioning Brooks and that wasn't even the most expensive shyt on the bike. The fenders alone cost more than the Brooks parts.
ok bbreh. all of your brooks shyt is worth something and your fender. none of the shyt that actually makes the bikes ride any better. congrats. you at like $600-700 for the shyt that makes the ride no better and the rest cheap parts :mjlol: epitome of lifestyle bike. hubs are decent tho

now tell me what wheels you got cause right now they gonna at least need to be about $500-700 each to make that bike worth +2K/even close to what you say even with the hubs:mjlol:

edit: brooks dont even make handlebars and you got that listed as something you bought :dead:

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I had my bike custom made. It was $3.5k.
.....You mean a MotorBike right?:jbhmm:

You didnt really drop that much on a pedal bike breh...

No shade tho, was it an investment?
Are you a cyclist who enters tournaments and what not?:whew:

JustDoTheWork

Rookie
Resting in Peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the unemployment line
Anyone knows why my shyt keeps shifting to the highest gear. I got one of those old school gear systems with the levers on the body of the bike as opposed to hear shifters on the handle bars

Also anyone know what the left gear lever is for?

Left gear lever is for shifting the crank gear while the right gear lever is for shifting the cassette.

Now as to why it shifts to the highest gear, if you mean the smallest cog on the cassette, it might be that your chain needs cleaning, the derailleur needs cleaning and lubrication, the shift wire was tampered, or some combination of the three.

And shifting from the handlebars is a godsend, but i'm still on a steel bike with the shifters on the frame, and you either get strong with it or switch out.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
bbreh i only ride bespoke/custom bikes, seeing as i buy each part myself and then build it as well. i dont think eveery bike is trash, but you got finessed, point blank. those companies you listed are LIFESTYLE brands, not reputable cycling companies. they are selling a lifestyle image, not quality. look at all the varied merch on their site :mjlol: they will never hold up to actually quality from actual cycling companies. you are paying for lifestyle

the bolded is a complete lie about the price of the parts. nothing on that bike is worth more than $60 besides the stem $80, the wheels that are $100 for both (which is very cheap for a wheelset) and brooks stuff. bike probably worth $1K with literally everything included on it (saddle bag included)

a lot of the components i googled popped back to this velo-orange site that sells the parts for $35/$40

that bike is a complete scam :mjlol: really just a marked up version of those bike urban outfitters used to sell back in the day

can you recommend a bike in the range of $200-$400 ? i would spend more for a foldable bike

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I want this bike. It's around $900.

Montague-Paratrooper-Mountain-Bike.jpg