I had no idea bikes were expensive

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Even though they were technically legal some of the trails banned Class 2/3 E-bikes and scooters when they exploded a couple of years ago due to complaints from locals. The Super73 is a Class 2 E-bike meaning you can peddle and/or used the throttle. The existence of a throttle makes in illegal with gas powered motorcycles or mopeds but the laws have not caught up to the advancements in e-bikes so you still are allowed to ride them on most trails because they are not gas powered. I could see why some folks taking a stroll on a trail would complain about somebody flying by them going 30 mph while yelling on your left.

Electric bikes should be banned on trails. I was in the city when I heard via the news a woman who was crossing in the crosswalk the dude on the e bike didn't have a horn or yell out. Dude just ran over the poor woman and killed her.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I noticed in the family these days that the new kids don't get new bikes anymore but hand me downs..

Wheres the cheapest place to order quality bikes?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I noticed in the family these days that the new kids don't get new bikes anymore but hand me downs..

Wheres the cheapest place to order quality bikes?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Electric bikes should be banned on trails. I was in the city when I heard via the news a woman who was crossing in the crosswalk the dude on the e bike didn't have a horn or yell out. Dude just ran over the poor woman and killed her.
Too much money for these places to ban them and places like DC want less cars in the city. They adding bike lanes anyplace they can fit them, even by removing car lanes to get them off the sidewalks. DC heard the complaints though and made the rideshare scooters implement a max speed of 10mph that's controlled by GPS location. Once you leave city limits you can go as fast a possible. They also have to be chained to bike racks now when not being used instead of random spots on the sidewalks. As the options keep getting better for personal e-bikes, the rideshare companies keep upgrading their fleet also. These just started popping up around here and are fun to ride.

Rectangle-1.png