I gotta confess something. Been thinking a lot about it.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I feel like I outgrew Star Wars, and I was like four or five when clones and revenge of the sith came out

Pops bought the bootlegs from one of those brehs who sold burned DVDs in the street, we'd watch them all the time :to:

I've seen eps of the TOS and TNG here and there, I liked what I saw :ehh:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Also when they jump to warp in Star Trek it’s doper than Star Wars.

Although how do you go warp speed thru space without crashing into something. Does it adjust course? They never explained it.

They are in a warp "bubble" in subspace and don't encounter ordinary matter until they drop out.

When running impulse engines (normal space velocity that can only approach the speed of light) this is an issue. I think the technical book says it is either weak deflector shields or an electromagnetic scoop that takes care of debris.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Are any of the Star Wars TV series worth checking out?

I'd love to add another space Sci Fi show to the rotation.

I seen the first seven SW movies and enjoyed them for the most part, only got Rogue One left. The other two seem awful from reviews so I won't bother watching them :mjlol:

Overall, I like Star Trek more. Watching Voyager as a kid on UPN :wow:

Also when it comes to GOAT villains, the Borg >>>>> Darth Vader. I was kind of bummed that Picard S3
deaded the Borg for good
:mjcry:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They are in a warp "bubble" in subspace and don't encounter ordinary matter until they drop out.

When running impulse engines (normal space velocity that can only approach the speed of light) this is an issue. I think the technical book says it is either weak deflector shields or an electromagnetic scoop that takes care of debris.

That’s what I thought. But how would the bubble avoid say a black hole? I know space is infinite, just wondering if as they are in warp of they can maneuver out of the way of something in their path.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I never got into that shyt like that but DUNE PART TWO in particular is the coldest shyt I've seen space odysseys, and the canon is older than both I think. Definitely Star Wars, I looked it up and if I remember right Star Wars is basically a rip off

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never got into that shyt like that but DUNE PART TWO in particular is the coldest shyt I've seen space odysseys, and the canon is older than both I think. Definitely Star Wars, I looked it up and if I remember right Star Wars is basically a rip off
Nobody in here talking about dusty ass sandworms bytch.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Also when they jump to warp in Star Trek it’s doper than Star Wars.

Although how do you go warp speed thru space without crashing into something. Does it adjust course? They never explained it.
Essentially it’s a different dimension. No you can’t hit anything but a planet or interstellar object with sufficient gravity could pull you out of hyperspace, worst case inside a star or something. So there are well planned hyperspace routes and ship computers that calculate safest routes through known space

Disney has been playing around with the concept like ships entering and exiting hyperspace in a planets atmosphere. Writing has gotten liberal in its interpretation