I finally watched that Kamala Harris Reparations clip the BothSiders love

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I wouldn't say it's the same but it's clear that BothSiders want two things instead of one:

1. Benefits solely devised for and to the benefit of Black people

2. To receive these benefits at the expense of other groups in this country, especially Whites, [somehow] without their support or consent

And then they complain when they don't get shït. :mjlol:

Dudes have no concept of strategy at all. As if receiving absolutely nothing is more noble or admirable than working with what you got.
My thing is their solution is only ever “the government needs to save us!” Not to say the government doesn’t need to do more but these so-called pro black people know the history of this country and its anti blackness and yet are always looking for a savior in government instead of looking inward and learning to save themselves and from that, their family, and from that their community. It’s always “what are you doing to help black people?” Which is a fair question but they feel they have to nothing to do. No grassroots, no job training, no community projects, no local politics, nothing. Just bytch at the federal government to make their life better.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Foks, we really need to come to the realization that:
1. Blacks hold around 4% of the nations wealth,
2. We have very little power politically, and
3. Consistently falling behind other demographic starting businesses with employees.

In other words, black issues such as reparations is a political suicide they are not willing to entertain. That's why they say all people; however, they will say hispanics, jews, alphabet folks, etc.
Depends what time it is. Reparations was actually a common topic in the last couple elections. It's in the background right now. Just like a lot of the policies enacted after George Floyd were reversed recently on the attack of racial equality policies.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Depends what time it is. Reparations was actually a common topic in the last couple elections. It's in the background right now. Just like a lot of the policies enacted after George Floyd were reversed recently on the attack of racial equality policies.
Topics are topics. With reparations, it's always a "topic" with no substance especially on the federal level. Sorry, I'm not an optimist.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
x-T5-LMJIIq0-Z3j7-Cg-Yo-1-59.gif

:mjlol:
What an embarrassing attempt at shilling.
gveyi82f.jpg

You were shilling for Trump and Jeff Sessions to the point that you said you didn't give a fukk about how his racist policies affect Black people. Shut the fukk up.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Get some new material fakkit.
Then maybe I'll pay your weird ass some attention.
I don’t care about your attention. I just want others to know that your concerns are not genuine, and that you’re only motivated by your support for Trump, not by any real care for Black people. Basically, you're only here to deceive people and everyone should know not to take you seriously.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

“Vice president-elect Kamala Harris on Saturday paid tribute to the women, particularly Black women, whose shoulders she stands on as she shatters barriers that have kept umostly white men entrenched at the highest levels of American politics for more than two centuries.”

Black men voted democrat at over 80% in 2020
Black women voted democrat at over 90% in 2020

Kamala chose to promote the gender divide agenda by only thanking black women instead of just saying black people.

But according to shills, your a “c00n” if you don’t vote for this Asian broad :mjlol: :mjlol:
You're a fukking idiot. She's a Black woman herself and the Black women are the most vulnerable demographic. Of course, she's going to thank them

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
THATS A LIE

LOOK AT GAVIN NEWSOM … ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR GOVERNERS IN THE COUNTRY OUTRIDE SAID HE SUPPORTS REPERATIONS
Until it came time to actually DO something. All talk
She's not going to finesse this country. She's going to fall in line and do what she's supposed to do for the greater good of her Israeli paymasters, Wall Street donors and herself
Fixed

@RamsayBolton and those who agree with the OP premise, if that was "playing the game the way it's supposed to be played", then what is this?

Oochie Wally :hula: One Mic

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care about your attention. I just want others to know that your concerns are not genuine, and that you’re only motivated by your support for Trump, not by any real care for Black people. Basically, you're only here to deceive people and everyone should know not to take you seriously.
And this is why I don't read any of your moist posts. But do continue to follow me around like a scorned bytch.
Snapinsta-app-video-An9s-Czjk-ZJw-OEfmc-DLPxb8p9x-YJt7jb-Azk-FRv-AYAa-UIZASv-WMIZREe9dcf-F-JXk9-ZBLE.gif

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Reality is reparations is a losing play until we as black Americans put the money up to change the conversation on why it should happen. We too busy arguing about bussy, trannys, non fbas etc than creating an aipac equivalent that targets politicians to push for a house study. We have 100s of thousands of black millionaires/billionaires etc, we should have a superpac by now that is specifically focused on black issues. No reparations no vote is some dumb ass performative shyt, president's don't pass reparations and only like 70 members in the house is for reparations. Cori bush was for reparations, c00ns let her get outspent/flanked arguing over if kamala really black.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Reality is reparations is a losing play until we as black Americans put the money up to change the conversation on why it should happen. We too busy arguing about bussy, trannys, non fbas etc than creating an aipac equivalent that targets politicians to push for a house study. We have 100s of thousands of black millionaires/billionaires etc, we should have a superpac by now that is specifically focused on black issues
98% of rich Blacks are beholden to cacs, so they can't or wont.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
98% of rich Blacks are beholden to cacs, so they can't or wont.
This some old cowardly talk, no one's outrightly reprimanding black millionaire athletes musician's philanthropist investors etc due to them donating to a superpac, them and grass root donations should be the key. But like I said we rather be into performative shyt. You get the shyt studied and presented through the airwaves their will be no denying the impact that our community has went through. People talk reparations but don't know how to quantify it and how it can legitimately be done. If black was tired of " but it's for everyone policies " we would be doing the above.