I finally watched that Kamala Harris Reparations clip the BothSiders love

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Shes reminding people that you gotta finesse given the country and it's inability to move forward. But that's not what the bothsiders took away. And I'm sure they said "what about the Asian crime bill" a study and research bill that didn't do shyt they think it did. They think because of the name of the bill Asians got a leg up and "tangibles" they always bring this up when you say you can't specifically do things for Black people and when Democrats do and they are shut down these morons still don't understand why finesse has to be used. You can't win arguing with fools. Their comprehension is the issue.
The best way to finesse is to give it to minorities who had no parts of what happened, like them farmers:obama:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The best way to finesse is to give it to minorities who had no parts of what happened, like them farmers:obama:
You have a supreme court that has basically rewritten the definition of racial discrimination to the point that most cases won't qualify under that. They have challenged government initiatives specifically for Black people and reversed them.

She's not talking about giving slavery reparations to non FBA. She's talking about initiatives like affirmative action which wasn't only used by brehs but white women despite who it was for. Yet again most of you have your comprehension to blame for why you always mad.

Reparations has to happen but you also have to know your current political climate. Nobody saying they won't they saying they can't pull it off right now. The understanding of why is where most of you get lost because you will what about the fukk out of Israel and Ukraine in this topic. those sums they quote are not cash payments.

They are not literally handing them money. They are giving them weapons and ammunition. Americas biggest industry is the war industry. People who think that Israel is getting millions in cash for nothing are refusing to acknowledge reality to argue for the sake of it. It's not free money.

It's always the comprehension that's the matter. "Them farmers" Dems made an initiative specifically for Black farmers and the supreme court stopped it. We are going in circles. You can't have the things you want when they getting blocked by the highest court for being race based. so how do you get them through when they can't be based around race? You make them ambiguous but also work on knocking off the right leaning supreme court. To do all this you still have to vote. Political literally matters

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
1. Your strategy is “voting blue no matter who” yet every single election cycle yall bytch and complain about some republican boogeyman that wants to end democracy and civil rights as we know it.

I don't understand your argument; you say "boogeyman" as if Rethugs aren't actually out here actively trying to end Democracy (absolute presidential immunity, Project 2025/Agenda 47, repeal Roe v. Wade, repeal Affirmative Action, give killer cops immunity, tax cuts for billionaires, blocking funding for social programs, blocking funding for Black small business initiatives, blocking funding for veterans benefits, etc. etc. etc. )
2. Receiving absolutely nothing when you didn’t vote is much better than voting and still receiving nothing. You just wasted your time and gas :russ:

I have received a lot. (Student loan forgiveness, expansion of the child tax credit (pre-Trump), Black small business funding initiatives, etc.) Years ago Missouri Democrats (they suck but they exist) provided 2K in funding for job retraining for the unemployed folks; I used that program and it helped to kick off my IT career.

Those are tangible benefits that have massively improved my lot in life. Shïts's out there if you actually go look for it. :francis:

EDIT: and I still believe descendants of enslaved Africans deserve reparations.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes I believe most of you brehs are just right wing cac worshippers. It's okay daddy trump said he will give you a Bryon Donald's cigar room talk.
Nobody cares what you believe because you’re a political shill. :yeshrug:

The only agrument you’re able to form is “but trump”

The ironic part is people like you don’t realize you are the democratic version of MAGA. You’re a deranged blind follower of a political party. The only difference is MAGA voters actually have policy like “project 2025” whereas your policy is “but trump”

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The saddest part is if black male support for the democrats drops from 85% to 80% and the dems lose, they will blame black men :wow:

5% of the Black male vote represents (by my estimate) 808,400 votes.*

Since we have the electoral college, we know that even 20,000 in the right area can swing an entire election.

-Estimated Black Eligible Voters in 2024: ~34,400,000

-Percentage of Black eligible voters who are male: 47% (or ~16,168,000)

-5% of ~16,168,000: ~808,400

Key facts about Black eligible voters in 2024

This is why we don't take y'all seriously. :francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
5% of the Black male vote represents (by my estimate) 808,400 votes.*

Since we have the electoral college, we know that even 20,000 in the right area can swing an entire election.

-Estimated Black Eligible Voters in 2024: ~34,400,000

-Number of male Black eligible voters: 47% (or ~16,168,000)

-5% of ~16,168,000: ~808,400

This is why we don't take y'all seriously. :francis:
You just proved my point :gucci:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Foks, we really need to come to the realization that:
1. Blacks hold around 4% of the nations wealth,
2. We have very little power politically, and
3. Consistently falling behind other demographic starting businesses with employees.

In other words, black issues such as reparations is a political suicide they are not willing to entertain. That's why they say all people; however, they will say hispanics, jews, alphabet folks, etc.

timeless

All Star
Daps
And this frustrates some black men. Which is why some black men don’t care if a republican wins.

Republicans usually equals chaos (Covid, 9/11, crack epidemic, etc) and that’s what frustrated people want

:manny: oh well.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Can you show where Japanese and Native Americans got reparations. I don't mean lawsuits, I mean bills from congress that provided cash payments. You keep saying the shyt, well provide evidence.
Quick goggle search. Stop being lazy. :ufdup:

As for Native Americans, there are a variety of federal programs specifically related to them.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Shes reminding people that you gotta finesse given the country and it's inability to move forward. But that's not what the bothsiders took away. And I'm sure they said "what about the Asian crime bill" a study and research bill that didn't do shyt they think it did. They think because of the name of the bill Asians got a leg up and "tangibles" they always bring this up when you say you can't specifically do things for Black people and when Democrats do and they are shut down these morons still don't understand why finesse has to be used. You can't win arguing with fools. Their comprehension is the issue.

She's not going to finesse this country. She's going to fall in line and do what she's supposed to do for the greater good of America.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not doing anything for black people is actively damaging to the black community. It’s like choosing a doctor who will let you hemorrhage to death over a doctor that will actively try to kill you. You’re just delaying the inevitable. Black people are bleeding economically from systematic racism and democratics dont even want to stop the bleeding. Look at how they shipped thousands of migrants to black cities.

Blindly supporting one party is even more damaging. It gives the other party a reason to become more extreme.
This would matter if we had more than two options. We don't, it's literally a decision between bad and worse

To stick to the doctor analogy, the Dems are like a doctor giving you pills for high blood pressure while not dealing with any of the underlining issues like bad diet and stress levels. Not ideal but I'm alive and stuck in a position where I need to keep going to this doctor even though they only giving me band aids to the real issues. The republicans are the doctor who stops the pill prescription and injects your ass with hiv.
No one thinks the Dems are good but in a two party system a non vote is a vote against the better of the two option

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Quick goggle search. Stop being lazy. :ufdup:

As for Native Americans, there are a variety of federal programs specifically related to them.

:wow: Mutha fukkas,