I finally watched Naruto for the first time

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo I just fukking realized your avy was from Persona. I never took the time to actually look at it. :smh:
Anyway I started to watch Naruto from Episode 1 but then fell off like ep.7 cuz the shyt wasn't in english or something. I haven't watched cartoons in years.

I can deal with it with English subtitles. Honestly, I prefer Anime in Japanese version over English because usually in English are not accurate to what is said in Japanese. I don't like dubbed in English. I loved the voices in the original. Voice acting in the US simply doesn't have the kind of talent pool to draw from that the Japanese have and Most of the time the Japanese voices simply fit better.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
I can deal with it with English subtitles. Honestly, I prefer Anime in Japanese version over English because usually in English are not accurate to what is said in Japanese. I don't like dubbed in English. I loved the voices in the original. Voice acting in the US simply doesn't have the kind of talent pool to draw from that the Japanese have and Most of the time the Japanese voices simply fit better.

its weird because for me..i like the first vers of the anime i hear..like for Dragon ball. I CAN'T STAND THE JAPENESES VERSION..they all sound like kids to me..dubbed dragon ball is :win::win:..and can't even stand naruto dubbed...their like naaaaaruto..:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::why:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
its weird because for me..i like the first vers of the anime i hear..like for Dragon ball. I CAN'T STAND THE JAPENESES VERSION..they all sound like kids to me..dubbed dragon ball is :win::win:..and can't even stand naruto dubbed...their like naaaaaruto..:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2::why:

They're an exception, you're not the only one who prefers the English dub to the Japanese version.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Exams arc and the special team heading after Sasuke Arc...those two arcs are among the best arcs of any manga period.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto vs Gaara battle and the third Hokage vs Orochimaru battle just

9aocv7.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on 105 episode....so far....I can't stop watching this show...

This show had me :whoo:

Naruto is quickly becoming my favorite show .

Lee's story had me :to:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
considering how invested you seem to be, you're gonna love when Part 2 starts especially the way part 1 ends:wow:

if I could watch it all again for the 1st time:to:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lee is back had me :gladbron: then Lee became drunk and had me :whoo:

Lee drunk had me :laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on 136 episode....man, I'm attracted to this show.

I thought.....
Naruto actually died and I was like :to: can't be....cause they named that show after him but can't be :to:......oh well played...I knew it anyway. Naruto vs Sasuke battle was :ooh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on 136 episode....man, I'm attracted to this show.

I thought.....
Naruto actually died and I was like :to: can't be....cause they named that show after him but can't be :to:......oh well played...I knew it anyway. Naruto vs Sasuke battle was :ooh:

:birdman: I told you to throw the show in the bushes after 135 and start at shippuden, I'm trying to protect from the horror we naruto fans had to endure :to:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman: I told you to throw the show in the bushes after 135 and start at shippuden, I'm trying to protect from the horror we naruto fans had to endure :to:

I know but I'm scared that I don't wwant to miss something if I skipped it. I'll be all right and don't worry about me breh.