I finally watched Naruto for the first time

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Who the fukk cares about this dumb nikka just getting put on to Ruto? Let this dumb nikka enjoy his filler.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I know but I'm scared that I don't wwant to miss something if I skipped it. I'll be all right and don't worry about me breh.

:wtf: breh we trying to save you from hours of pointless watching, skip that shyt and go to shippuuden where shyt gets real

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute, the non filler episodes are:
1-196
107-141
216-220

I at the time watched the fillers not even knowing that they were filler episodes... The quality takes a dip.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Yea, DO NOT watch the filler, skip right over them shyts

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Naruto has the better overall story, and the side characters don't get thrown away as the progresses in power an skill. The side characters are still useful and can still win fights on their own.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey everybody?.......who are your top 5 favorite character and 5 least character?

and why?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ima try to keep it Part 1 related

Favs:
Naruto-I always like the main characters:yeshrug:. and while I have an issue with his limited arsenal(you'll probably notice this too once Part 2 rolls around) I still find him enjoyable to watch in a fight(once again, Part 2.)

Neji- He was just straight up cool. Tho he gets no/very little shine in Part 2:to:

Gaara- The ability to control sand is just so cool. The stuff he can pull off when he has home field advantage:wow:(Part 2...yeah)

Rock Lee- No jutsu but can handle his own.

Sasuke- Im trying to go by Part 1 in this list and this is before he became a lil bytch in Part 2:mjpls:

Kakashi was cool too.

Least Favs:
Sakura-:comeon: I cant stand her. she stays annoying in Part 2 tho the give her a few more tricks.

...honestly she was the only one I couldnt stand that was kinda major(I could Ino to this list too) from Part 1. Man she's annoying. Hinata>>>>Sakura all day:smugbiden:.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
the bytch with all the weapons is by far the worst ninja in the ruto world

gawd damn i hate that bytch

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the bytch with all the weapons is by far the worst ninja in the ruto world

gawd damn i hate that bytch
I forgot about her:scusthov: Tin Tin or however its spelled.

honestly almost all the konoichi are weak/pointless out side of the Kages and a few others

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mine:

Favorite 5 character:

Rock Lee: He works hard despite being told that he has no talent. Overcomes the odds to be one of the best gennin participating in the chunnin exam beating the living hell out of Gaara in the process. Never gives up and believes that anything can be accomplished with hard work and effort.

Kakashi: I've always liked silent deadly characters, laid back. Thousand years of Death/Pain/Whatever........Need I say more?

Shikamaru: He's lazy but really smart. He's very good at planning and he's funny as well. Plus he doesn't have to act cool, unlike a certain Uchiha emo kid...Strategic genius. He's sick of women but yet he always have to fight against women :russ:

Kiba: I like people who like dogs! had me :to:

Naruto: for all of his apparent idiocy and his pride, I think you just have to admire his doggedness and the fact that he's constantly growing

Least favorite character: Sasuke

Sakura - outta all the characters i find that she is the most annoying. What does she see in Sasuke anyway? She's so stubborn and really inconsiderate. Lee and Naruto likes her but she treats like like trash... well, Naruto .....even Sasuke doesn't care about her at all...that b!tch needs to go. All she does is drool over Sasuke, fight wth Ino over Sasuke, and yell at Naruto, etc....

there are many more...i'll come more...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto: Shippuden just and some scene had me :to:
especially Asuma died

Shikamaru is a f*cking genius, his game planned was just :wow: and :ooh:

I'm on episode 92 in Season 5

Naruto: Shippuden is way better than Naruto.

Hate it to say.....:to: i"m huge a dragon ball z fan but Naruto: Shippuden is better than Dragon Ball Z, imo :to: