Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you see those animated fights in Part 2:wow:

those matchups thats gonna come up gonna have you like:gladbron:
I mostly read the manga but some of the fights just scream this needs to be animated.

Sweet. I like how the fighters used their strategies durning the battle that have you :ooh: :ohhh: :whoo: like what he/she gonna do next?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
^^
that reminds me

Naruto's still a Genin:laff: that ish got thrown in the bushes too:laugh: and Neji pretty much got little to no shine after that

Chuunin exams were the truth tho Gaara vs Naruto and Gaara vs Rock Lee

Gaara was my dude:obama:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^
that reminds me

Naruto's still a Genin:laff: that ish got thrown in the bushes too:laugh: and Neji pretty much got little to no shine after that

Chuunin exams were the truth tho Gaara vs Naruto and Gaara vs Rock Lee

Gaara was my dude:obama:

That Lee is bad a$$...his speed skills jsut :damn: I actually wanted him to win and I feel bad for him :to:

Lee vs Garra had :ooh: but that mfer Gaara just a pure evil.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I've been hearing this argument for years about Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto and I was like :what: somebody would've picked Naruto over DBZ and I was :pacspit: at them for picking Naruto over DBZ and of course I was biased and a huge fan of DBZ cause I haven't seen Naruto before.

So, 3 days go...I finally have decided to watch Naruto and I was like :whoo: and :ooh: :gladbron: :damn: . Now, I'm on 58 episode so far.

Now, I can see why somebody prefer Naruto over DBZ........I hate to say it.....I think Naruto has a more deep emotional story line and the characters as well as their purpose are very complex which makes it all better that had you :wow: and :sadbron:

Bleach from 1st episode until SS arc is one better than DBZ as an anime. ithink its ep 1-69 or something like that.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, there are plenty of action shounen that are definitely better than DBZ, and I say this as someone who was a DBZ stan. The main reason I even enjoy DBZ is nostalgia. The fights, characters, the story are pretty lame. Hell now I tend to prefer early Dragonball over DBZ.

One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Bleach, HunterXHunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Magi are all as good or better than DBZ. OP/HxH/Magi are my current favorites right now.

As for now, I really enjoyed part 1 but that shyt fell hard to me in part 2. Like someone else said before, this series is the epitome of wasted potential.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't know what people see in one piece really. I followed it and liked it at the beginning but after awhile that shyt got too random at times mayne.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
I've been hearing this argument for years about Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto and I was like :what: somebody would've picked Naruto over DBZ and I was :pacspit: at them for picking Naruto over DBZ and of course I was biased and a huge fan of DBZ cause I haven't seen Naruto before.

So, 3 days go...I finally have decided to watch Naruto and I was like :whoo: and :ooh: :gladbron: :damn: . Now, I'm on 58 episode so far.

Now, I can see why somebody prefer Naruto over DBZ........I hate to say it.....I think Naruto has a more deep emotional story line and the characters as well as their purpose are very complex which makes it all better that had you :wow: and :sadbron:

Once the 100 episodes of fillers began, I abandoned the anime. When Shippuden began, I had already lost all interest.

I started reading the manga from the very beginning (you might not have to, the episodes are still fresh in your mind) all the way until today. It was even better than getting to watch marathons of the anime, it took me quite some time to digest it all, I had reading material for days and days.

I prefer the manga now. I tried to check out some of the better fights that happened later on, but I just couldn't sit there and watch 30-1hr long battles that I'd already read in a few pages. The only thing I'm looking forward to seeing in animation is what's happening right now in the 620+ chapters. Can't wait.

Once you seriously invest time in the manga, the anime becomes pointless except for the very best of highlights.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on 74 episode. Naruto story-line just :wow: . This story-line is better than DBZ story-line.

Orochimaru just had me :mindblown:

I need take a break now so it's time for me to watch The Walking Dead, Games of Thrones, Shameless now so after that will go back to Naruto.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now this is one I really wish would have kept going for a lil while longer.

really good series.

Yo I just fukking realized your avy was from Persona. I never took the time to actually look at it. :smh:
Anyway I started to watch Naruto from Episode 1 but then fell off like ep.7 cuz the shyt wasn't in english or something. I haven't watched cartoons in years.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realized Naruto when compared to DBZ was superior in every aspect by episode 15/20.

Off the top Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, Death Note, Full metal alchemist are all better.

Need to catch up on Naruto, 5 kage meeting where I last left it at, the fillers become tedious though and that's my issue.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.