I finally watched Naruto for the first time

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:dahell: You bumped this thread two years ago.

Anyway, Kakashi copying Zaubuza jutsu signs was :banderas: when I first time I watched it.
yup high as hell watching the new naruto filler. some of this filler is amazing

itach and kakashi, shisui and danzo. :scust:

shira vs lee

gaara need more screentime in new part 3 :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup high as hell watching the new naruto filler. some of this filler is amazing

itach and kakashi, shisui and danzo. :scust:

shira vs lee

gaara need more screentime in new part 3 :wow:

Right now. the new chunin exam filler arc are :trash: :snooze:. I've been waiting for the main war arc (back to the canon episodes) will be on May 7th

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Right now. the new chunin exam filler arc are :trash: :snooze:. I've been waiting for the main war arc (back to the canon episodes) will be on May 7th

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif
i agree they should have done a gaara arc :wow:

show him in between having shakuku extracted and the war arc. That nikka went from losing to the second worst akatsuki member to beating the raikage, mizukage, and tshuikage back to back to back :blessed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree they should have done a gaara arc :wow:

show him in between having shakuku extracted and the war arc. That nikka went from losing to the second worst akatsuki member to beating the raikage, mizukage, and tshuikage back to back to back :blessed:

Madara was the reason why I'm waiting for this shyt when this main war arc back on. Madara saved this shyt.

Madara :blessed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Co-sign. Bleach is next after I'm done with Naruto.

I love Crunchyroll which I'm wathcing on Xbox. I don't think Death Note is on Crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll has many animes.
Is Bleach even done yet? :dead:
I still put Dragon Ball series(minus GT) over Naruto
I just started to watch it (well I saw all of the original one back in 2007 then stopped cuz I was meh about waiting like drip for shippuden so I just followed the story kinda through the storm games)
This always bugged me though about the premise
The nikka father saved a village by sacrificing himself to put the fox in his kids body yet the village hated the kid? Man what the flying fukk mans should’ve let that entire village die ungrateful fukks :pacspit:
Bumped thread cuz I saw your thread when I was about to make one :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is Bleach even done yet? :dead:
I still put Dragon Ball series(minus GT) over Naruto
I just started to watch it (well I saw all of the original one back in 2007 then stopped cuz I was meh about waiting like drip for shippuden so I just followed the story kinda through the storm games)
This always bugged me though about the premise
The nikka father saved a village by sacrificing himself to put the fox in his kids body yet the village hated the kid? Man what the flying fukk mans should’ve let that entire village die ungrateful fukks :pacspit:
Bumped thread cuz I saw your thread when I was about to make one :manny:
Bleach the anime is isn’t done but the manga kinda finished. There was a sequel tease extra chapter but officially the story concluded. They won’t let Naruto end.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This was the Goat anime……..

Till AOT finished

This is the Kareem to AOTs Lebron James :blessed:
It fumbled the ending and then sold out for a sequel hook. Would have had a case for the GOAT if Naruto was forced to kill Sasuke instead of redeeming him. Instead it was too afraid to have a non-happy ending.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Naruto Part 1 was peak shonen anime done to perfection imo. Part 2 starts off strong too but towards the end the quality drops and it starts getting into goofy territory.

Honestly, I have Naruto ranked #2.

1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. Naruto
3. DBZ
4. AOT
5. FMA03 and FMAB (Might be putting JJK up here depending on how it goes.)