Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto: Shippuden just and some scene had me :to:
especially Asuma died

Shikamaru is a f*cking genius, his game planned was just :wow: and :ooh:

I'm on episode 92 in Season 5

Naruto: Shippuden is way better than Naruto.

Hate it to say.....:to: i"m huge a dragon ball z fan but Naruto: Shippuden is better than Dragon Ball Z, imo :to:

:heh: hell no... One Piece>> DBZ>>> Shippuden

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Wish I would've found this thread 60 episodes back or when I started noticing it was filler ep after filler ep

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just watched Natruto vs Neji battle.....just :wow:

This is by far my favorite fight of the entire series.

It was the first time I was like yo....truly my mans is a ninja now :wow:

The shyt had the illest build up. Neji the Genius vs. Naruto the fukk up? The shyt had me on the edge of my seat the first time I seen it. I was like YES!! BEAT THAT nikkaS ASS! DO IT FOR HINATA!!!

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish I would've found this thread 60 episodes back or when I started noticing it was filler ep after filler ep

lol when I was watching it I got like 3 fillers in and I was like f this and skipped em all to shippuuden. I was surprised I didn't miss any canon and that all those episodes were fillers. The worst thing about this show is that the fillers are written for 10 year olds, they're so terrible and basic.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
lol when I was watching it I got like 3 fillers into and I was like f this and skipped em all to shippuuden. I was surprised I didn't miss any canon and that all those episodes were fillers. The worst thing about this show is that the fillers are written for 10 year olds, they're so terrible and basic.

Never seen shyt like that before, honestly. My girl recommended it to me when I was 19 but I fell back cause of the number of episodes and went with some of her lighter recommendations.

3 years later and I'm just now getting around to it and just about to head into Shippuden

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Did u watch it subbed or in English?

I only watched DBZ, then when I got older a chinamans put me onto Naruto and bleach before they were on tv over here. I was like :blessed: then when the shyt started being cool here I stopped watchin again cuz all these fags were on it with their gay English "believe it!" version lmao

I started to get back into it but I can't watch any anime dubbed the voice acting always ends up mad gay :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Series was the truth in Part 1.

Rock Lee vs Gaara, Naruto vs Neji, Shikamaru's fights, Naruto vs Sasuke :wow:

It fell off to me after the timeskip.

Naruto was ruined to me when they revealed that he was a destined child. What made him so legit was that he was built up as this loser who was still making things happen because he was working hard and believing in himself. That reveal killed the whole point of Part 1, especially the piff Naruto vs Neji fight. They also got way too obsessed with the Uchihas.

I love DBZ and I respect it's influence, but it's a lot harder to enjoy now than it used to be. The pacing was terrible at certain parts, and pretty much everyone except Goku was either jobbing, irrelevant, or in the bushes by the end of that series. :to:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and One Piece >>>>>>>>>>>>>

EDIT: Krillin was my dude :to:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how i enjoyed DBZ as a kid. It's still a classic to me and a big part of my childhood but Naruto >>>>>>> DBZ

Oh and Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of Part 1 is the GOAT fight :wowzers:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is shippuden anygood?

or should i just remember naruto from episode 1-135

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've been hearing this argument for years about Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto and I was like :what: somebody would've picked Naruto over DBZ and I was :pacspit: at them for picking Naruto over DBZ and of course I was biased and a huge fan of DBZ cause I haven't seen Naruto before.

So, 3 days go...I finally have decided to watch Naruto and I was like :whoo: and :ooh: :gladbron: :damn: . Now, I'm on 58 episode so far.

Now, I can see why somebody prefer Naruto over DBZ........I hate to say it.....I think Naruto has a more deep emotional story line and the characters as well as their purpose are very complex which makes it all better that had you :wow: and :sadbron:
you should do this right now.

we're in the end of days and Naruto isn't quit holding up on form. i mean its decent but not what i'd call good.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I've been hearing this argument for years about Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto and I was like :what: somebody would've picked Naruto over DBZ and I was :pacspit: at them for picking Naruto over DBZ and of course I was biased and a huge fan of DBZ cause I haven't seen Naruto before.

So, 3 days go...I finally have decided to watch Naruto and I was like :whoo: and :ooh: :gladbron: :damn: . Now, I'm on 58 episode so far.

Now, I can see why somebody prefer Naruto over DBZ........I hate to say it.....I think Naruto has a more deep emotional story line and the characters as well as their purpose are very complex which makes it all better that had you :wow: and :sadbron:
Zabuza NO!!!!!! :mjcry: