I finally watched Naruto for the first time

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
All? No, the ones that :deadhorse: do, but not all anime have this problem.

Run it in seasons and take more breaks and this wouldn't be a problem but those Japanese companies are so God Damned Greedy the quality of the work suffers
I'm referring to series such as Bleach and Naruto that have hundreds of episodes. Filler is inevitable.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Naruto>>>>>Shippuden>>>>>DBZ

I don't know how i tolerated those dbz fights as a kid. Drawn out and repetitive. :snoop:
Thank you. Looking back at DBZ its almost intolerable. There's no strategy with the fights and people are way too damn powerful to a point it just gets ridiculous and repetitive. I recognize it for what it is and is by all means a classic but Naruto and Shipuuden have surpassed it a long time ago.
Hell I'll take Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood over it too.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
now this is one I really wish would have kept going for a lil while longer.

really good series.

Nah, after the big tournament the series just never feels the same. Plus they overdid it with the sad tragic flashbacks. Its still great, but I think the series ran its course.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Nah, after the big tournament the series just never feels the same. Plus they overdid it with the sad tragic flashbacks. Its still great, but I think the series ran its course.
true. I was just a big fan. 114(I think thats how many) just wasnt enough for me. Like 1 more arc some where in there or even another movie would have left me happy.

I kinda want to rewatch it.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
man naruto from 1- 70s are god status..amazing anime..shinpuden is ughh..by that time i was reading the manga i htought the anime just drags on with them lame spoilers but some fights were god status..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man naruto from 1- 70s are god status..amazing anime..shinpuden is ughh..by that time i was reading the manga i htought the anime just drags on with them lame spoilers but some fights were god status..
Yea nikkas can say what they want about Shipuudden but the fights are godly and some of the best ever animated. I do miss the way the kids in Naruto were the main focus (not only Sasuke and Young Uzi) and other clans backstory. The way the story unfolds in Shippuuden and the fukked up shyt that went down in Konoha makes it darker and more serious. Oh yea fukk the Uchihas (except Itachi..he was a G)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I just watched Natruto vs Neji battle.....just :wow:
when you see those animated fights in Part 2:wow:

those matchups thats gonna come up gonna have you like:gladbron:
I mostly read the manga but some of the fights just scream this needs to be animated.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto and Bleach are the worst when it comes to flashbacks & filler... How can you be in a battle then for the next 10 episodes are filler... shyt is ridiculous...thank god for the GOAT One Piece... Luffy Vs Lucci, Zoro Vs Kuma, Whitebeard VS Akainu, Trafalgar Law etc...

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
In shippuden at the moment Naruto on some God Mode shyt...
and still does nothing but
spam Rasengans:to: they didnt give him any other moves:smh: Once he and Kurama started working together thats all he's done but how ridiculously powerful they've made the villains, he kinda has to use it all the time. this is basically their Buu saga and Full-Fox Chakra is his Super Saiyan 3. its the only way he can compete with villains with no logical weakness

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto and Bleach are the worst when it comes to flashbacks & filler... How can you be in a battle then for the next 10 episodes are filler... shyt is ridiculous...thank god for the GOAT One Piece... Luffy Vs Lucci, Zoro Vs Kuma, Whitebeard VS Akainu, Trafalgar Law etc...

Yeah, that was annoying during the battle then all of the sudden they're talking about the past....I wish they didn't do that during the battle but still :wow: