I FINALLY saw City of God. :wow:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is my second favourite movie of all time after Ghost Dog,

I envy anyone watching this for the first time, because you just never get that initial feeling of euphoria again. :wow:

I must have seen this six times when it first came out. I was so blown away buy this movie like you wouldn't believe. :wow::wow::wow:

Every Brazilian flick I've ever watched since has subconciously been compared to City of God.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Such a dope movie.

I met Benny in London years ago, before I saw it for the first time. I was with one of my homegirls from school when he rolled up. Her face went from :ohhh:to:shaq:to:takedat:to :noah: in seconds He was good peoples though.

I got press passes to go to the premiere of the 'City Of Men' movie years later. It's good, but not in the same league as the OG flick

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
25 Interesting Facts About The City Of God - Rio In A Week

8. Actor Leandro Firmino, who played Lil Ze, says that despite having a year of military service and firearm training, he was afraid of weapons. Once during a real life shootout in his neighborhood, he hid underneath his bed.

Screenshot-137.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is one of those movies I can only watch once. It's a little too real and heartbreaking.
Really? I mean it has some very real moments but it has mad replay value. Was never disturbed by it, too many classic scenes to only want to watch once.