I FINALLY saw City of God. :wow:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This is one of those movies I can only watch once. It's a little too real and heartbreaking.

I've seen it a few times but I kind of feel the same way. The runts getting shot always has me like :mjcry:. Plus when they just murked Ned's brother...
The older I get the more stuff like that hurts a nikka heart. All them young dudes just running through the streets warring for no reason is ill for a movie but still sad

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is literally the ultimate movie, besides being the greatest movie.

It has everything and appeases to all sensibilities.

When the homie shot that little boy in the foot and he started ballin i was like damn was that a real bullet. His acting was intense. Everyone in that movie did they thang.

calh45

Cal
Daps
yeah the story and cinematography are next level shyt. i always said this was the best "hood" movie i ever saw after the first watch. i'm amazed hollywood hasn't tried to redo this for a u.s. version yet...

Because they ain't figured out a way to make Zac Efron into Rocket, Justin Beiber into Lil Ze, and Emma Stone into.....Alice Braga's character...without pissing people off, but I can guarantee you they're thinking about it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Because they ain't figured out a way to make Zac Efron into Rocket, Justin Beiber into Lil Ze, and Emma Stone into.....Alice Braga's character...without pissing people off, but I can guarantee you they're thinking about it.
This movie cant be remade because it's perfect. Would be a travesty if they tried to and would make no sense since it's movie about Rio.