I feel like the people on here who attack religion have some major void in their life

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
it seems mind just did though. funny how that works.

No, it didn't. If you lost all the atheists you'd lose 93% of the national academy of sciences and less than 1% of the prison population.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
We were instructed by Jesus himself to spread the gospel to EVERYONE that has ears. Every nation on earth. ie: The Great Commission. That is the main instruction Jesus left himself to the church....spread the word everywhere you go. I'm sure the devil is filled with joy when believers are silent about their faith and allow others to smear their religion on a daily basis like some do here. However I am not that person, friend.

I do believe your task is acomplished, friend. The 'gospel' is spread. Everyone on the planet is aware of Christianity. Whether they chose to believe it or not, that's their own business. You've done your duty.

At this point you should just rejoice at the place you've created for yourself at your lord's side and maybe focus on other things, friend.:ld:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
No, it didn't. If you lost all the atheists you'd lose 93% of the national academy of sciences and less than 1% of the prison population.

made stats on the spot....a great counter-argument

we'd lose 90% of serial killers and mass murders tho. Suicide rates would probably drop 98% as well since atheists are more likely to commit suicide than any other group

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Being "educated" is a general term and means nothing, I know scientists who are religious disproving the "the smarter they are the less religious they are" statement. Any other questions?

lmao, your anecdotes disprove nothing. Just because you claim you know a religious scientist doesn't mean the statistic doesn't still stand. The overwhelming majority of people who are scientists disbelieve in these religious myths. Sure there are some that still do believe, but that ignores the other 95%.

I never said everyone with a college degree is an atheist. Or that every scientist disbelieves in God. But it is a fact that the vast majority don't believe.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
made stats on the spot....a great counter-argument

we'd lose 90% of serial killers and mass murders tho. Suicide rates would probably drop 98% as well since atheists are more likely to commit suicide than any other group

I didn't make up those stats.

Also, the vast majority of serial killers as profiled by the FBI are/were devout Christians.

Serial Killers

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/serialkiller.htm

And it's not really the atheist's fault that Christians are too afraid of a make-believe hell to commit suicide.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And they're "getting back" at God by participating in some online smear campaign against faith and religion. But really a lot of them are lonely and would like to find some meaning in their lives beyond living demonically without purpose and not having any faith or true love in their hearts.

Just look at the amount of Threads on here from Atheists attacking religious people then attempt to find religious people who make threads that "attack" atheists (I guess this is one :o: )

So I ask you, my demonic friends, what gaping hole in your heart causes you to attack spiritual people on a daily basis with such passion?

Theres never anyone of strong moral character attacking religion. Its always the Trash!

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
My ex boyfriend was like that. He was always on a campaign to change my beliefs (he started that AFTER we had gotten together but was sitting on the pew next to me when he was trying to be my man). Coincidently, he is probably the emptiest person I know to this day. I pray for him though.

and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. Afterward, when tribulation or persecution arises for the word’s sake, immediately they stumble. Now these are the ones sown among thorns; they are the ones who hear the word, and the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things entering in choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. (Mark 4:17-19 NKJV)

Some know just enough about GOD to be disappointed.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
And they're "getting back" at God by participating in some online smear campaign against faith and religion. But really a lot of them are lonely and would like to find some meaning in their lives beyond living demonically without purpose and not having any faith or true love in their hearts.

Just look at the amount of Threads on here from Atheists attacking religious people then attempt to find religious people who make threads that "attack" atheists (I guess this is one :o: )

So I ask you, my demonic friends, what gaping hole in your heart causes you to attack spiritual people on a daily basis with such passion?

yea u are correct. that void i have is called faith. i have 0 faith, which is why i'm not religious.

im a logical, intelligent person that questions my surroundings. in my entire life, and throughout the entire recorded history of mankind, i've seen no credible evidence to give me any faith in any organized religion.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

i've said this time and time again.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Cosign

People here go out of there way to shyt on religion

I mean I was born into Christianity.. But I don't follow it completely... I dont even go to church

And there's alot of questions I have when it comes to religion.. But u never hear me shyt on it.. If you don't believe.. Then you don't believe.. Why u gotta constantly bicker about it.. Just KIM