I feel like the people on here who attack religion have some major void in their life

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nah we're just not idiots. Anyone who think there is a man floating above the clouds watching over them and making decisions for their lives from birth to death is a fool..

if you walk outside and trip over a rock...it wasn't god that made it happen, it was your dumbass for not watching your surroundings.

but do you..keep thinking all of your accomplishments in life were because of an imaginary person and not because of YOUR hard work and dedication.

:salute: to yall sheep ..keep hating and killing each other because of religion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what it is. These losers feel like they got the short end of the stick in life and feel like they need to rebel and discredit god rather than embrace the cards they have been given.

Same type that would be praying to god faithfully if his ass ended up with a real sickness or problem.

why can't people like you understand that many of us simply think people like you are dumb? your beliefs have no basis. they lack any foundation that justifies your zealous defense of them. you simply have "faith," a meaningless emotion that isn't much different than how i felt before going to sleep after losing a tooth. i once believed in the tooth fairy, though i know now that those quarters under my pillow came from my parents.

your ignorant refusal to embrace scientific reality instead of mindless dogma is not MY problem. that's YOUR problem. i feel sorry for anyone that's dumb enough to fall for religion. i'm glad i'm not that stupid.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
why can't people like you understand that many of us simply think people like you are dumb? your beliefs have no basis. they lack any foundation that justifies your zealous defense of them. you simply have "faith," a meaningless emotion that isn't much different than how i felt before going to sleep after losing a tooth. i once believed in the tooth fairy, though i know now that those quarters under my pillow came from my parents.

your ignorant refusal to embrace scientific reality instead of mindless dogma is not MY problem. that's YOUR problem. i feel sorry for anyone that's dumb enough to fall for religion. i'm glad i'm not that stupid.

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

what am i mad at? whenever i meet someone who's religious, i'm :heh: inside. you can only laugh and keep it moving with that kind of person. i'm just glad my parents were critical thinkers who raised me to actually think for myself rather than give my life to a book penned thousands of years ago by complete strangers.

enjoy your life, breh. it's the only one you have.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I don't like when people attack each others beliefs no matters what they are. Especially when they try to insinuate you're stupid for believing it. Atheists get too hostile with that shyt.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
what am i mad at? whenever i meet someone who's religious, i'm :heh: inside. you can only laugh and keep it moving with that kind of person. i'm just glad my parents were critical thinkers who raised me to actually think for myself rather than give my life to a book penned thousands of years ago by complete strangers.

enjoy your life, breh. it's the only one you have.

are your parents atheists?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
are your parents atheists?

i don't know. they're not religious, though. i like to think they're just more educated than religious people. the most educated of our population are non-believers. the correlation seems pretty obvious. the more exposed you are to rational and scientific theory, the less inclined you are to believe in religion. at its core, up against proven science, religion makes no sense.

the leap of faith required to actually believe in what religion argues borders on insanity. doesn't it?

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I don't like when people attack each others beliefs no matters what they are. Especially when they try to insinuate you're stupid for believing it. Atheists get too hostile with that shyt.

And most religions are not? Christians are the worse at this, we had sermon last Sunday on how to convert and debate Atheist lol :heh:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I don't hear insults thrown around from Christians as much as atheists.

Atheists just act hella smug I guess.

nah, its not even that much atheists in the world to even say that. I would be lying through my teeth to say Christians don't act smug with other belief systems...Hell, there is only one God right? Non-believers will be cast in the lake of fire...:yawn: you know the rest. Atheist have every right to speak out, they are the outcast of the world of religion.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
nah, its not even that much atheists in the world to even say that. I would be lying through my teeth to say Christians don't act smug with other belief systems...Hell, there is only one God right? Non-believers will be cast in the lake of fire...:yawn: you know the rest. Atheist have every right to speak out, they are the outcast of the world of religion.

I hear you. I don't know if their the outcasts of the world these days, they seem pretty accepted tho.

I think atheists would have an easier time getting their point across to religious people of they didn't make it seem that they were somehow smarter and belittling the beliefs of other people

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I feel the opposite of TS....I think people who take religion very seriously are week minded fools who are to stupid, to passive, and to ignorant to take control of their own lives, so they live by these make believe "god" rules to justify their shallow squalor filled lives...

These old "it didn't work out for me cause god has a plan for me"

Nah nikka there is no plan...it didn't work out for you cause you short, fat, and got that six pack of franks sizzling on the back of your neck :mjpls:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yeah, because apparently it is just impossible for someone to truly not believe in a god. This argument, as well as the 'they're angry at god' argument are flawed and extremely presumptuous. Why is it so hard to accept that others genuinely do not believe the same things as you do? Arguments like the one posed by the op only serve to stifle any kind of real discussion on the matter by simply writing off anti-religious/atheist people as just having had a bad experience, or some kind of personality flaw i.e. they're angry, they have no morals/void in their souls blah blah blah.

It's like whenever you're having a discussion with women on relationships and other gender issues and they hit you with the 'you're bitter, honey who broke your heart card'. It's just a way for people to reaffirm their own beliefs while dismissing the beliefs of others.

your so defensive that you dont even know your talking about :facepalm:

the thread doesnt say "athiests have some sort of void in there life"

this is about the people who constantly ATTACK religion on here. You can be an athiest and not attack religious people breh.

you dont have to believe in god, thats your prerogative...but if you find yourself making constant threads about how dumb religion is..and constantly stating your opinion without being asked...then therse something wrong with you. and thats what this thread is about.

we get that some people dont believe in god...good..who cares, thats not my concern

but theres something fishy about athiests going out of there way to insult people on here who believe in god...If people believe in god, and are at peace, what is it to you? why do you care? whats your agenda? why are you so angry at people who believe in religion? (not saying you, im saying those people on here who are constantly attacking religion)

thats what this thread is about. you just wrote 2 paragraphs about absolutely nothing.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
your so defensive that you dont even know your talking about :facepalm:

the thread doesnt say "athiests have some sort of void in there life"

this is about the people who constantly ATTACK religion on here.

you dont have to believe in god, thats your prerogative...but if you find yourself making constant threads about how dumb religion is..and constantly stating your opinion without being asked...then therse something wrong with you. and thats what this thread is about.

we get that some people dont believe in god...good..who cares, thats not my concern

but theres something fishy about athiests going out of there way to insult people on here who believe in god...If people believe in god, and are at peace, what is it to you? why do you care? whats your agenda? why are you so angry at people who believe in religion? (not saying you, im saying those people on here who are constantly attacking religion)

thats what this thread is about. you just wrote 2 paragraphs about absolutely nothing.

they were so angry they didn't even read the premise of the thread.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
they were so angry they didn't even read the premise of the thread.

:facepalm:

I normally dont debate about religion on here..and i really didnt want to get invovled in this thread but im lookin at his reply and all the daps and im looking at my screen like :why:

Either dudes on here cant comprehend the thread or they think the definition of athiest = attacking religion :facepalm:

And they have the nerve to call people idiots

Un fukin believable