I feel like the people on here who attack religion have some major void in their life

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You didn't educate me on anything. All you did was validate my claims. You insulted me and/or dismissed my views in order to avoid any legitimate discussion on the matter. None of the smilies you post can change that. It also can't change the fact that you contradicted yourself more than once in this exchange. But whatever bro, you claim to live by the credo of live and let live. So, I'm good with that.

:yawn: I know you just want the last word, so i'll let you have that

my job here is done

idgaf.gif

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:yawn: I know you just want the last word, so i'll let you have that

my job here is done

:heh: nikkas refuse to admit when they are being asses. You didn't add anything to the convo. If all you posted was :umad: it would have been exactly the same.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Coli Christians, do you have to have a void in your live to question or "attack" Christianity? What if someone genuinely has a disagreement, why should they have to be silent on a public forum? Because it offends you?

semtex

:)
Daps
Coli Christians, do you have to have a void in your live to question or "attack" Christianity? What if someone genuinely has a disagreement, why should they have to be silent on a public forum? Because it offends you?
Every christian knows deep down that they are subscribing to duck tales. Yet they continue to "believe" for hellfire insurance in case they die and by some twist of fate it happens to be true.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Nah Breh, no void, just logic, I've gotten pass the emotional barriers that prevent people from being free thinkers and using logic to analyze what they've been forced to believe is true