I feel like the people on here who attack religion have some major void in their life

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not religious , attend church with my mom sometimes, but I don't attack religion, if anything anytime someone tries to push religion onto me I embrace it. If you want to share your religion with me thank you, but I feel to not discuss what I don't know.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
textbook one star thread

qpWbMCd.gif

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
But im nice to people and i respect other point of view :to:

Why i gotta be an ashole :to:

You JUST called me a demon, and implied I deserved to be tortured forever in hellfire. If that's "nice", I'd hate to see you mean.

SouthernBelle said:
My ex boyfriend was like that. He was always on a campaign to change my beliefs (he started that AFTER we had gotten together but was sitting on the pew next to me when he was trying to be my man). Coincidently, he is probably the emptiest person I know to this day. I pray for him though.

Well, that's so nice of you. And prayer is so much easier than ... ya know, actually doing something helpful.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You JUST called me a demon, and implied I deserved to be tortured forever in hellfire. If that's "nice", I'd hate to see you mean.

Well, that's so nice of you. And prayer is so much easier than ... ya know, actually doing something helpful.

Breh i added the :troll: face dint i :dwillhuh:

I have never seriously condemned anyone, i respect every bodies point of view. I was just trolling because charmander managed to get everyone arguing on a topic in which nobody is going to win.

Your not going to convert anybody on an online forum, and your not going change anybodies views if they dont want them to be changed.

Come on breh :aicmon:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh i added the :troll: face dint i :dwillhuh:

I have never seriously condemned anyone, i respect every bodies point of view. I was just trolling because charmander managed to get everyone arguing on a topic in which nobody is going to win.

Your not going to convert anybody on an online forum, and your not going change anybodies views if they dont want them to be changed.

Come on breh :aicmon:

:ehh:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

I don't know about this.... I remember when I was much younger, reading KTL on :hamster: did help me develop my thoughts on religion and come to terms with my atheism. Maybe I wasn't deconverted by one individual poster, but they introduced me to some of the more prominent atheists (pre-Dawkins, Hitchens), and the various arguments.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm probably the least religious person and got really good friends whom are bible thumpers

there's no big deal man, just let people have their faiths and respect their beliefs.

Last time i checked, I went to church when the Lakers won their last championship :heh: but I'm not here :damn: at religion on the coli.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about this.... I remember when I was much younger, reading KTL on :hamster: did help me develop my thoughts on religion and come to terms with my atheism. Maybe I wasn't deconverted by one individual poster, but they introduced me to some of the more prominent atheists, and the various arguments.

Well like you said you were already thinking about were you stood with religion.If the faith is not for you then thats your choice breh :yeshrug:

Nobody on the coli gonna change what i believe in :mjpls:

I wish you the best breh

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably the least religious person and got really good friends whom are bible thumpers

there's no big deal man, just let people have their faiths and respect their beliefs.

Last time i checked, I went to church when the Lakers won their last championship :heh: but I'm not here :damn: at religion on the coli.

:pachaha:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The problem is they feel they are somehow smarter than you because they are anti-religion.

They probably have miserable lives and need to justify their horrible lifestyle which religion condemns.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The problem is they feel they are somehow smarter than you because they are anti-religion.

They probably have miserable lives and need to justify their horrible lifestyle which religion condemns.

But on the other hand, those who are educated tend to not believe at a higher rate than people without degrees. :ehh:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I'm educated and I believe, I can't speak for the rest.

Sure. I was just speaking in generalities.

being "educated" doesn't necessarily make you smart. One of the most faithful religious people I've ever met was a Chemistry major and Forensic scientist

Well, at least we both agree the person you knew wasn't being 'smart' in this instance.

But yeah, like I said above, I was just pointing out a correlation. I wasn't saying having a PhD means you're also an atheist ... or that you're necessarily smarter than someone else (though, it is one way we can gauge intellect). That's as dumb as saying because someone's an atheist, that means they have a miserable life.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Nope, but even if that were true:

Empty void>>>>>>>Void filled with a violence and murkin' people because they don't believe or believe in a different fairytale

You want a personal relationship with a God, fine, keep that sh!t between you and it

Most of y'all act like ya know for a fact that a God is out, build and churches and get on people's nerves all over your "faith". Why would you need faith is you know something is true for certain?!?!?

I wish n!ggas had faith that I have a Ferrari that I want to sell on craigslist and they send me the cash in advance after I tell them that they have to wait 25 years to get the car.