I feel like the people on here who attack religion have some major void in their life

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you do realize this is an forum where religion is attacked daily, almost on a predictable schedule? I actually think we handle it well you don't see too many threads by religious people attacking non-believers

yeah but like you said yourself religion gets bashed on here everyday, its predictable, you know it is going to happen, and then you still come on this forum everyday and get upset by it. why do it to yourself?

also ive studied religion enough to know that you don't act like a good christian and neither do most of the self proclaimed christians on this site. jesus wouldn't want you to be mad at your fellow man for something a kind hearted believer would just chalk up to "ignorance." I guess the belief that you are gonna rest in heaven for eternity just isn't enough for you to feel good about yourself? in reality you are just mad cause these people make you question your beliefs to the core.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
naw....
they just see through the bullshyt.
*disconnects from matrix*

a0yqua.jpg

after re-watching the Matrix Trilogy I noticed the majority of the people who disconnected ended up dead or holed up in some filthy underground massive prison ,where they lived a life of poverty and fear of their imminent destruction for the rest of their days, :ld:

Maybe you should consider jacking into the Lord, friend

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
you religious people are too sensitive to any sort of criticism towards your faith. shut up, if you didnt constantly talk about your religion it wouldnt even be an issue.

Who talks about religion on here more than Atheists though?

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, because apparently it is just impossible for someone to truly not believe in a god. This argument, as well as the 'they're angry at god' argument are flawed and extremely presumptuous. Why is it so hard to accept that others genuinely do not believe the same things as you do? Arguments like the one posed by the op only serve to stifle any kind of real discussion on the matter by simply writing off anti-religious/atheist people as just having had a bad experience, or some kind of personality flaw i.e. they're angry, they have no morals/void in their souls blah blah blah.

It's like whenever you're having a discussion with women on relationships and other gender issues and they hit you with the 'you're bitter, honey who broke your heart card'. It's just a way for people to reaffirm their own beliefs while dismissing the beliefs of others.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
after re-watching the Matrix Trilogy I noticed the majority of the people who disconnected ended up dead or holed up in some filthy underground massive prison ,where they lived a life of poverty and fear of their imminent destruction for the rest of their days, :ld:

Maybe you should consider jacking into the Lord, friend

man has corrupted religion.
I believe in God.......I dont believe in man.
a0yqua.jpg

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
yeah but like you said yourself religion gets bashed on here everyday, its predictable, you know it is going to happen, and then you still come on this forum everyday and get upset by it. why do it to yourself?

also ive studied religion enough to know that you don't act like a good christian and neither do most of the self proclaimed christians on this site. jesus wouldn't want you to be mad at your fellow man for something a kind hearted believer would just chalk up to "ignorance." I guess the belief that you are gonna rest in heaven for eternity just isn't enough for you to feel good about yourself? in reality you are just mad cause these people make you question your beliefs to the core.

I believe you are mistaken friend. What was I "mad" about? Was this a thread spewing anger or asking honest questions about the psyche of non believers? The rational for attacking religion with such venom and demonic passion?You might have studied religion but you don't know me friend. But I will tell you myself I am flawed and have as many sins as anyone on here. I have passed judgement on nobody in this thread.

We are not instructed to "feel good about ourselves" and be silent. We were instructed by Jesus himself to spread the gospel to EVERYONE that has ears. Every nation on earth. ie: The Great Commission. That is the main instruction Jesus left himself to the church....spread the word everywhere you go. I'm sure the devil is filled with joy when believers are silent about their faith and allow others to smear their religion on a daily basis like some do here. However I am not that person, friend.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It's a fun subject to talk about, but I don't get invested in it too heavily. No real point.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I believe you are mistaken friend. What was I "mad" about? Was this a thread spewing anger or asking honest questions about the psyche of non believers? The rational for attacking religion with such venom and demonic passion?You might have studied religion but you don't know me friend. But I will tell you myself I am flawed and have as many sins as anyone on here. I have passed judgement on nobody in this thread.

We are not instructed to "feel good about ourselves" and be silent. We were instructed by Jesus himself to spread the gospel to EVERYONE that has ears. Every nation on earth. ie: The Great Commission. That is the main instruction Jesus left himself to the church....spread the word everywhere you go. I'm sure the devil is filled with joy when believers are silent about their faith and allow others to smear their religion on a daily basic like some do here. However I am not that person, friend.

This is why atheists don't like you. It's annoying as fukk, then religious people whimper and whine because internet atheists are such big meanies to them.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

We are not instructed to "feel good about ourselves" and be silent. We were instructed by Jesus himself to spread the gospel to EVERYONE that has ears. Every nation on earth. ie: The Great Commission. That is the main instruction Jesus left himself to the church....spread the word everywhere you go. I'm sure the devil is filled with joy when believers are silent about their faith and allow others to smear their religion on a daily basis like some do here. However I am not that person, friend.

go back to begging for nude photos in tinychat you weirdo