I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Lol 100 dollars a week I couldn't imagine...:mjlol:

If you're not at the very least making 100 A DAY you need to reevaluate your life pleighbwoy :ufdup:

Whatchu think I've been doing my nikka?

Especially seeing as my 30th birthday is next month...I'm having a gotdamn midlife crisis.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
idk man you were complaining for months that you couldn't find a job then you found one selling insurance. what the hell happened? i think it's time you sit down and seriously take a look at your life and the decisions you're making that have you in this position cause it can't just be the system.

I'm not blaming the system...I've really been thinking about my life as of late.

I'll admit...I got caught up partying and hanging out with friends and living that "fast life" not really going hard...but trying to be social.

And that's what I've been doing everyday since I started this job. I feel like this is the ultimate test of my life.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Parental supplements. Yes. I'm not proud of it. My rent is 850 and my dad's been paying it.

fukk it...you asked...I'm not proud of it. But you asked...and I answered. Hopefully when I find a better job that pays more I won't have to go this route.

It was either here or stay in racist ass Pittsburgh (where I'm from...born and raised) where black men can't even find jobs above a blue collar level and black professionals are a rare breed. I'd rather die than live there...

The only time there is ever shame in asking your parents for money is if you aren't about yours. If you and they are fortunate enough to have it to give, I'm sure most parents are happy and willing.

That being said, til you get your shyt straight, you could try moving back home. Pops is paying the rent anyway, might as well just lessen that. Pay him a bit for letting you stay while you work shyt out.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Op I know you got the idea of this thread from that customer setvice upped. I know you said it already but it cannot be said enough....I really hate white people in the customer service job...not just customers but supervisors also..you know how women get into a power trip when they are your boss...even when they are your age or age group. Now add that in when the supervisor is a white female/females and its worse. With customets Ive given multiple stories already but the priviledge is on a Super saiyan level. Did I give the story of the racist russian lady to yall yet? She was covert with the racism (did I use the right word or is it "overt" I mix them up alot). Anyway I keep forgetting to explain what happened with her. I go back and forth with trying work from home businesses and just recently I think I found the best one that may turn things around and people are likelier to support more with it not involving doing "offers" through credit cards. Back to white people tho OP...man how long was the autobiography of malcolm x? With everything that has happened with white people since I started in October I could write a damn book. For the most part my only issues with "our people" is when mainly the women will shout out their phone # for the discounts either at the start or end of the order when your not ready as if your a robot or the "no im not gonna get it" without showing manners or saying if you could return itbplease (returning shyt for ppl is still annoying cause theya ct like underneath the register is a magical closet that takes the items to the Land of Narnia...and always have a look of surprise when you walk over to retjrn it like they expected you to leave a big mess by your register. Basically our folks can be annoying but its never on the level of cacs...it is hard to explain but I think you know what im getting at. A miserable middle aged black woman will no matter what...wont be as bad a s a cac who smiles in your face at the start then shows the passive aggressiveness later on..like today when I was bagging and this lady whrn I was almost done was talking about "your going slower now im catching up to you" with a smile on her face..not angry...just a smile. If im going slow your lazy ass should have bagged your own shyt..in regards to spending paychecks I feel u on that...I hate that feeling..my paycheck of $179 yesterday was the most I made in months..bought some grocies and im barely over 100 now..ppl dont realize the bullsh it we go through to appease these people..I keep thinking of Malcolm's bio of him talking about the psychology behind the cacs he servedand waited for on trains..I dont wanna spend the 1 more year smiling in the face of cacs..

I've been thinking about this thread since I started...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/booker-wright-suffer-in-silence.218600/

Thankfully, I haven't had any bad incidents where customers give off extreme attitude (there was one with an asian lady...but I diffused that with the quickness)...but they just have this demeanor where they look at ya like you're lowly or something...like you're not competent to do anything else...when that clearly isn't the case.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking about this thread since I started...

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/booker-wright-suffer-in-silence.218600/

Thankfully, I haven't had any bad incidents where customers give off extreme attitude (there was one with an asian lady...but I diffused that with the quickness)...but they just have this demeanor where they look at ya like you're lowly or something...like you're not competent to do anything else...when that clearly isn't the case.
He was murdered by Black customer????? What in the hell

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I feel you man. I think this holds true for all minorities.

Getting interviewed by white folks and never getting called back.

I'm always insecurely thinking that they are not hiring me because of race and they would rather have a Lilly white kid working the job.

I can't say 100% that's it about race, because that's hard to prove, but I'm always like:patrice:
I don't see anything but whites working here........

I have to thank my current employers...the person that put me on was a black person and the person who interviewed me was a spanish chick.

In fact...the majority of my employers have actually been black come to think of it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can't...I actually like the people I work with and we all get along.

I should say...I can't yet until I find another job and can offer my 2 week notice...
You aint making no money. Quit
:stopitslime:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
BA in Media and Professional Communications
High School Diploma (class of 02)
shyt the dreaded communication major...fukk fukk fukk...I figured that was your major for some reason...that was mine to..i knew tons of cats who were communication majors...most of us aint no what to do that that effin degree ( i thought i was gonna be on ESPN talking sports and shyt...meanwhile 3 million kids had the same dream)