I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

Daps
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* breh I think you misinterpret what dudes are saying to you when they say excuses.

Whatever reason you may give, whether valid or invalid, is a means to excuse failure. It's harsh but it's the reality of the days of our lives.

Bottom line, your life is an expressed image of a man 30 years old, who works at a yogurt shop and his father pays his rent.

That's it. Point blank.

That is who you are.

Whatever the reasons that got you there. Whatever.

You are still a 30 year old man who sells yogurt and has his father pay his rent.

and that's how you have to look at your situation for it to change. Yes you've been looking for work, I was in that position too, where in my mid 20s I had to ration the dollars I had to pay the MTA fare.

But nobody cares about your hardships, nor will real life care. If you don't overcome those obstacles no matter what they are, real life will ensure you die in the same circumstances you are in today.

So it really doesn't matter what you're going through, cause bottom line, they are nothing but excuses.

This is what you are: a man in his 30s who works in a yogurt shop, who's father pays his rent.

Exactly the narrative of the very hipsters you hate.

You fight back so vehemently against nikkas cause what they say to you affect you mentally. You say you don't care, but your responses say otherwise. I can read through it. Take it how you want to breh I watch your posts and ima give it to you raw (no homo), you have no self esteem, you overcompensate, and you come off like a fukk nikka barking and making excuses for his failure when in reality, real life doesn't give a fukk. Your bytch don't give a fukk. And that bike you ride from Bushwick to DUMBO don't give a fukk. You could make excuses and rant from here to next year, until you realize your reasons don't mean fukk shyt, you'll continue to be a grown ass black man selling yogurt for probably $92 a week.

Now you could either fight back this post, or internalize it so selling yogurt at 30 years old dependent on a parent you hate aint the narrative of your life:manny:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
If your parents keep paying your shyt its never gonna force you to live on your own. I duno bruh the economy is fukked up but like someone said maybe you focused on to much at once. You gotta be able to do something you like and get paid more than you do now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* breh I think you misinterpret what dudes are saying to you when they say excuses.

Whatever reason you may give, whether valid or invalid, is a means to excuse failure. It's harsh but it's the reality of the days of our lives.

Bottom line, your life is an expressed image of a man 30 years old, who works at a yogurt shop and his father pays his rent.

That's it. Point blank.

That is who you are.

You are still a 30 year old man who sells yogurt and has his father pay his rent.

and that's how you have to look at your situation for it to change. Yes you've been looking for work, I was in that position too, where in my mid 20s I had to ration the dollars I had to pay the MTA fare.

But nobody cares about your hardships, nor will real life care. If you don't overcome those obstacles no matter what they are, real life will ensure you die in the same circumstances you are in today.

So it really doesn't matter what you're going through, cause bottom line, they are nothing but excuses.

This is what you are: a man in his 30s who works in a yogurt shop, who's father pays his rent.

You fight back so vehemently against nikkas cause what they say to you affect you mentally. You say you don't care, but your responses say otherwise. I can read through it. Take it how you want to breh I watch your posts and ima give it to you raw (no homo), you have no self esteem, you overcompensate, and you come off like a fukk nikka barking and making excuses for his failure when in reality, real life doesn't give a fukk. Your bytch don't give a fukk. And that bike you ride from Bushwick to DUMBO don't give a fukk. You could make excuses and rant from here to next year, until you realize your reasons don't mean fukk shyt, you'll continue to be a grown ass black man selling yogurt for probably $92 a week.

Now you could either fight back this post, or internalize it so selling yogurt at 30 years old dependent on a parent you hate aint the narrative of your life:manny:
I care about his hardships but he's gonna have to muster up some fight within. If NYC ain't for you, it ain't for you BUT you need skills first and foremost. That's something that all of us who making some type of cheese is doing. I started with NO legit skills then I got some basic IT skills which got me an internship, good work got me a low paying job. Then got me a decent paying associate position on a contract. Now got me a leadership position all within 5 years. I started without much of shyt in 2009. Just a college degree in Business. I make bank, I can support my daughter. I love my family and I don't have a great deal of stress.

This is ain't my goal but I can focus on achieving my goal without outside pressures.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

That's it. Point blank.

That is who you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
It pays terribly...(sometimes I'm lucky if I make over a $100 a week)
I never get any hours (I work at max 3 days a week)
I hate dealing with people (especially these weirdo ass euro tourists and self-entitled white people...the worst)

Did I really spend all this time in college to do this shyt!? To SERVE FROZEN YOGURT!!!????

I'll talk later but I'm pissed cause I already spent my measly f*cking paycheck a couple of days ago and now I gotta ride my roommates bike to work.

F*ck America! And f*ck the 4th of July!!!

Keep ya head up homie, at least u don't got aids and u got the innanet. Life could be worse.

Imma give u a lil game that I play when I'm feeling down. Go to a public place and look at all the people that you wouldn't trade lives with. shyt could always be worse, enjoy ya life and don't take shyt for granted b. Smoke a spliff and let ya nuts shake ya dig

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York

That's it. Point blank.

That is who you are.

:wow: