I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Quit nikka :what:

nikka complaining about not making money working part time at a yogurt shop :camby:

I can't...I actually like the people I work with and we all get along.

I should say...I can't yet until I find another job and can offer my 2 week notice...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

i post from firefox or my iphone 90 percent of the time, im using firefox right now

the indent works fine
the return key works fine

and using the space bar works fine
I dont get it then....maybe its cause I have an android phone (samsung s4 mini) :patrice: but yeah the return key doesnt work

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Get into Security. Light stress, better pay than fast food, gives plenty of time to get homework done if you want to go to school.

I actually have two security licenses...and 8 hour OTF a 16 and a fireguard...but the place I got them from was a scam business that got shut down so I don't know how legit they are...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I work part time at a candy store that my boy owns. Im only here few more months cause I got my own company just need extra income. At least get your own shyt going on the side doing something.

That's why I've been trying to do this clothing ans custom skateboard hustle...atleast I got people wearing some of my pieces now and I've been flowing out some samples here and there...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Legacy

you seem like a good dude (based from nothing but your posts) but I gotta ask- where did shyt go left on you?
As a earlier poster asked, where did you go to school and what was your major?

Now, college education is no guarantee that you will be making 6 figs for some major fortune 500 but I would think you can do better bruh

side note- im guessing you make somewhere between 350-400/month- how the hell do you survive in NYC?

Parental supplements. Yes. I'm not proud of it. My rent is 850 and my dad's been paying it.

fukk it...you asked...I'm not proud of it. But you asked...and I answered. Hopefully when I find a better job that pays more I won't have to go this route.

It was either here or stay in racist ass Pittsburgh (where I'm from...born and raised) where black men can't even find jobs above a blue collar level and black professionals are a rare breed. I'd rather die than live there...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Fam...

I know nikkas with high school diplomas that are getting better paying jobs than you breh...

That's because they are ACTIVELY seeking jobs......

I just lucked out here.

I literally sent out 100s of copies of my resume and 100s of applications...from craigslist...to monster...to careerbuilder...to indeed...

I've probably been on 12-15 interviews since I first got this job..for corporate positions too...

People see my Nigerian ass name on my resume and are like...:whoa:I can't pronounce that shyt...the fukk I wanna hire you for...let me get another white boi on this job.

I'm sure I'll find something better. I'm hoping on it...I ain't sitting on my ass like no bytch boy fukk nikka...fukk you think I am? Some lazy a$$hole?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
i hate to like say this breh, but you were in that other thread with the life rant from that investment dude saying the same damn thing u saying now

you creating this thread seem a little attention whorish breh :yeshrug:

@mozichrome being @mozichrome what else is new?
I thought you were working for some insurance company or something :patrice:

That fell through when they wanted me to pay for testing and licensing...they should offer that. I personally didn't have the money for it at the time ad honestly, I'm not falling for a job where they want me to pay for stuff the company already should offer.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I just lucked out here.

I literally sent out 100s of copies of my resume and 100s of applications...from craigslist...to monster...to careerbuilder...to indeed...

I've probably been on 12-15 interviews since I first got this job..for corporate positions too...

People see my Nigerian ass name on my resume and are like...:whoa:I can't pronounce that shyt...the fukk I wanna hire you for...let me get another white boi on this job.

I'm sure I'll find something better. I'm hoping on it...I ain't sitting on my ass like no bytch boy fukk nikka...fukk you think I am? Some lazy a$$hole?

what exactly is your educational level?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I think this guy is depressed....

Certain people love to play the "victim" role even when the wounds are self inflicted...

Im sure you can find a better job breh...

You give certain nikkas a dollar, they grind their way to ten...

You give other nikkas a dollar, they look at you and say why not 2....

You seem like your not built for the grind

You don't know me like that. breh. Don't speak on me.