I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It pays terribly...(sometimes I'm lucky if I make over a $100 a week)
I never get any hours (I work at max 3 days a week)
I hate dealing with people (especially these weirdo ass euro tourists and self-entitled white people...the worst)

Did I really spend all this time in college to do this shyt!? To SERVE FROZEN YOGURT!!!????

I'll talk later but I'm pissed cause I already spent my measly f*cking paycheck a couple of days ago and now I gotta ride my roommates bike to work.

F*ck America! And f*ck the 4th of July!!!

:huhldup:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
if you're a math major or any major, and are broke, you should definitely get a job at http://tutor.com, all you have to do is pass their tests and you get a job
hold up man...math majors ain't supposed to be struggling.

I need more info. The world is basically THEIRs.

@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* whats the info man? GPA? Alma Mater? Work history?
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
The math major response was just me getting at Aqua, because I can't see any reason why a math majors pockets are lean, especially when they can thrive in such a capitalist economy by hustling engineering and premed candidates for lessons....

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I hate my job too, but I bytch about it as i do my job. It's just a stepping stone. You won't be serving fro-yo until you retire. (Me telling myself that it's not going to be my job til I retire makes things easier)

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
take out 100k FEDERAL LOANS from the good ol US of A govt

pgdead.png

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:
The math major response was just me getting at Aqua, because I can't see any reason why a math majors pockets are lean, especially when they can thrive in such a capitalist economy by hustling engineering and premed candidates for lessons....

oh lol, with a math major its actually tricky to get a job, there are very few jobs that have math major as a requirement

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
oh lol, with a math major its actually tricky to get a job, there are very few jobs that have math major as a requirement
And I understand that, but at the same time there's no reason why someone with that skilkset, can't turn their degree into a very profitable trade. Heck between word of mouth, setting up ads on craiglist, and papers on local colleges and universities there's no reason why someone with a math degree can't eat, charging at least $25-50 an hour...

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
And I understand that, but at the same time there's no reason why someone with that skilkset, can't turn their degree into a very profitable trade. Heck between word of mouth, setting up ads on craiglist, and papers on local colleges and universities there's no reason why someone with a math degree can't eat, charging at least $25-50 an hour...

If you are a Math Major. You should have no problem finding a job as a computer programmer/engineer or working for the Govt.

Heck alot of people who got a degree in a Physic related field are now trying to become programmers since that field is hurting from budget cuts.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol 100 dollars a week I couldn't imagine...:mjlol:

If you're not at the very least making 100 A DAY you need to reevaluate your life pleighbwoy :ufdup:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk man you were complaining for months that you couldn't find a job then you found one selling insurance. what the hell happened? i think it's time you sit down and seriously take a look at your life and the decisions you're making that have you in this position cause it can't just be the system.