I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why would a math major not want to do engineering?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Op I know you got the idea of this thread from that customer setvice upped. I know you said it already but it cannot be said enough....I really hate white people in the customer service job...not just customers but supervisors also..you know how women get into a power trip when they are your boss...even when they are your age or age group. Now add that in when the supervisor is a white female/females and its worse. With customets Ive given multiple stories already but the priviledge is on a Super saiyan level. Did I give the story of the racist russian lady to yall yet? She was covert with the racism (did I use the right word or is it "overt" I mix them up alot). Anyway I keep forgetting to explain what happened with her. I go back and forth with trying work from home businesses and just recently I think I found the best one that may turn things around and people are likelier to support more with it not involving doing "offers" through credit cards. Back to white people tho OP...man how long was the autobiography of malcolm x? With everything that has happened with white people since I started in October I could write a damn book. For the most part my only issues with "our people" is when mainly the women will shout out their phone # for the discounts either at the start or end of the order when your not ready as if your a robot or the "no im not gonna get it" without showing manners or saying if you could return itbplease (returning shyt for ppl is still annoying cause theya ct like underneath the register is a magical closet that takes the items to the Land of Narnia...and always have a look of surprise when you walk over to retjrn it like they expected you to leave a big mess by your register. Basically our folks can be annoying but its never on the level of cacs...it is hard to explain but I think you know what im getting at. A miserable middle aged black woman will no matter what...wont be as bad a s a cac who smiles in your face at the start then shows the passive aggressiveness later on..like today when I was bagging and this lady whrn I was almost done was talking about "your going slower now im catching up to you" with a smile on her face..not angry...just a smile. If im going slow your lazy ass should have bagged your own shyt..in regards to spending paychecks I feel u on that...I hate that feeling..my paycheck of $179 yesterday was the most I made in months..bought some grocies and im barely over 100 now..ppl dont realize the bullsh it we go through to appease these people..I keep thinking of Malcolm's bio of him talking about the psychology behind the cacs he servedand waited for on trains..I dont wanna spend the 1 more year smiling in the face of cacs..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for the runon paragraph...the Coli still doesnt wanna allow you to indent when using Firefox browser on smartphone with the money we are giving them @cook @Brooklynzson :beli:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Damn brother, not even $100 a week sometimes? How do you survive on that little money? What did you major in college?

I graduated with a degree in Media and Professional Communications with a certificate in Digital Media Communications in 2012...yes I know it's a weak major in a weak job market.

I've had to call the folks for help with rent and bills a couple of times...I'm ashamed of it. I thought I'd atleast be independent in my life at this point. I don't want to be one of those people cause no one respects that.

I didn't care about college and spent the majority of my life in racist Pittsburgh where most black men are unemployed or underemployed. So I just went the academic road and figured I would be able to get better career prospects in a bigger city. NYC. Moved here in 2012.

Sorry for abandoning thread I had to work from 1 to close last night.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you dont need to indent, you just hit the return key or use the space bar if its that serious
that doesnt work breh. Try it on your phone and you will see what I mean. It only happens with firefox. Doesnt with IE...would use that if it wasnt slow

Daps
Reppin
VOID
mannnn hold on a minute.

You HAVE a job.

A shytty one, but a job.

and its fukk america?

WTF are you SUPPOSED to be doing in your words?

I was pissed and got paid yesterday...

I just wanted a reason to post that Johnny Dangerous track because where it says "club america" it's actually was edited...it originally said "f*ck america". The extended version has an excerpt of a Malcolm X speech near the 6 minute mark.

Plus I wanted to be a rabblerouser on the 4th of July.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
that doesnt work breh. Try it on your phone and you will see what I mean. It only happens with firefox. Doesnt with IE...would use that if it wasnt slow

:dahell:

i post from firefox or my iphone 90 percent of the time, im using firefox right now

the indent works fine
the return key works fine

and using the space bar works fine

Daps
Reppin
VOID
How old are you? Pick up a trade fast my G

I'll be 30 on August 3rd...that's kind of why I'm freaking out about it...I figured years ago I'd be doing something btter than this.

I might have to go back to school...even though I don't want to and when I graduated I swore that I would never enter a classroom again.

I have too much talent and foresight to be in this position...but lord oh lord I'm tired