I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Get into Security. Light stress, better pay than fast food, gives plenty of time to get homework done if you want to go to school.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I work part time at a candy store that my boy owns. Im only here few more months cause I got my own company just need extra income. At least get your own shyt going on the side doing something.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It pays terribly...(sometimes I'm lucky if I make over a $100 a week)
I never get any hours (I work at max 3 days a week)
I hate dealing with people (especially these weirdo ass euro tourists and self-entitled white people...the worst)

Did I really spend all this time in college to do this shyt!? To SERVE FROZEN YOGURT!!!????

I'll talk later but I'm pissed cause I already spent my measly f*cking paycheck a couple of days ago and now I gotta ride my roommates bike to work.

F*ck America! And f*ck the 4th of July!!!

I hate to bring private conversation to the public but did you do what I told you to a few weeks ago? I wasn't bullshytting you or anything.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Legacy

you seem like a good dude (based from nothing but your posts) but I gotta ask- where did shyt go left on you?
As a earlier poster asked, where did you go to school and what was your major?

Now, college education is no guarantee that you will be making 6 figs for some major fortune 500 but I would think you can do better bruh

side note- im guessing you make somewhere between 350-400/month- how the hell do you survive in NYC?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Get into Security. Light stress, better pay than fast food, gives plenty of time to get homework done if you want to go to school.

fridayafternext4.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I think this guy is depressed....

Certain people love to play the "victim" role even when the wounds are self inflicted...

Im sure you can find a better job breh...

You give certain nikkas a dollar, they grind their way to ten...

You give other nikkas a dollar, they look at you and say why not 2....

You seem like your not built for the grind

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate to like say this breh, but you were in that other thread with the life rant from that investment dude saying the same damn thing u saying now

you creating this thread seem a little attention whorish breh :yeshrug: