I f*cking hate my job!!!!! (Life rant)

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Also..straight up and down...I don't care what people think of me...so judge away...I don't give a flying phuck. I'm not you...you're not me. I can only be me and the only thing you can give me is advice and you'll never change me...only change for myself.

Dedicated to all the haters...fukk you and choke on a f*cking dikk.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I feel you my nygga.

Like I said, I been there before and I Hope shyt turns around for you.

My only point is don't let the allure of NYC let you not keep your options open for a place that you may be better off in.

It's a big world out here breh.

Good luck.:salute:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
also...if it wasn't for me...this board would be a bunch of nikkas going off about pawgs, certs, which race of women is the freakiest and other stereotypical swill...I'm trying to do things with myself I could never do in Pittsburgh. I'm trying to do my part to help change things for the better...I feel like I'm on a mission from hell to fufill my destiny and help realize certain things to help my brothers and sisters around the globe and in this country out. I couldn't just be some fukk working a job..I had dreams...and aspirations.

Those of you that said I had too much pride...you want me to think of myself as some bullshyt n!gger that gotta shine the whitemans shoes all day?

F8ck that...I'm African and I realize who I am and how much I matter to people and it helps me out in life.

I used to think not that highly of myself..so y'all just want me to be some drone ain't doing shyt...sittin on a goddamn couch i moms basement eating cheesepuffs waiting to die/

I swear...it's like some of y'all nikkas never had ambitions or were too scared to go about them.

So when I hear nikkas, crackas, bytches talking shyt about my dreams and other f*ck shyt...I gotta speak my piece. I ain't no goddamn puppet or some bytchmade ass nikka. I'm not living in fear of my destiny...I'm trying to take it by the gotdamn horns.

No disrespect...but f8ck all these hating ass pieces of shyt trying to talk shyt on me. You ain't slick and y'all bytchmade motherf*ckers wold never say that shyt to my face.

I just had to let that out.

You know how many threads I read here? You know how much information I've learned? That helped me out in life? So when y'all diss me I'm just like damn...:what:fukk y'all nikkas...fukk I do to deserve that? I've been nothing but supportive and offering advice and sharing my knowledge with y'all y'all wanna spit on a nikka from your proverbial high horse like you know me or my potential:pacspit:...but that's just a screenname. You'll never know the person behind it and what they've been through to get to this point.

END RANT.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I feel you my nygga.

Like I said, I been there before and I Hope shyt turns around for you.

My only point is don't let the allure of NYC let you not keep your options open for a place that you may be better off in.

It's a big world out here breh.

Good luck.:salute:

Thanks man...I'm trying to see all of this big beautiful planet. I'm blessed to be alive and to be able to take it all in.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Shiiit nikka my dad would slap me through the phone if I even asked for $1

I always wondered how these hipsters with twirly mustaches and gauges made it living in the city...I guess thats the answer

hell yeah. here in NY, these motherfukkas either have mommy and daddy ship them some cash from the midwest or wherever fukkhole they came from or if they aren't getting $$$ like that, you have 4-5 motherfukkas in a 2-3 bedroom crib pooling $$ together for rent in some gentrified area.

and thats a common thing here. In NY, the people getting the "real" money are getting corporate media $, law firm $, drug $, or Wall Street $. And 99% these hipsters don't exist in that realm. Now there are bootleg hipsters in these corporate jobs but they cant even put up a good hipster act, but they love the "look" because its a way to somehow stay young (but not really)

but don't let these hipsters fool you into thinking that they are slumming in NY, because mommy and daddy have no issue funneling a couple of bucks into their Chase account to cover expenses

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I don't talk to my family that much honestly...except when I need to (cause I care for them and love them dearly). I've spent the past decade in school trying to chase this degree that I thought would mean something and I knew I could hustle and find something cause I had skills and talent. Now I'm away from that...and trying to do it out here.

But considering the fights and arguments we had when I lived back home for a couple of months before I lived in NYC (I moved back cause I got evicted from my apartment)...I know I'm better on my own living my own life and doing my own thing.

Pittsburgh is depressing. When I lived there I honestly wanted to commit suicide...no joke. I felt alone like my life was over. No friends cause they all moved away...no decent job prospects...nothing to live for. All I did was drive my car my parents bought me and smoked weed. What kind of life is that? Atleast I'm trying to make something out of myself here and my folks are happy for me. I'm actually in a relationship now with a woman I really care for...for the first time in almost 6 years.

I'm happy here...my family is happy that I'm happy here. My older sister lives at home cause she never tried to make a living for herself whereas I've been trying to do that for the past 10+ years...people don't get it cause I rarely talk about it.

You never know who might come through for you. I'm shocked your dad still sometimes sends you money. In my eyes if we fam and we don't like each other you ain't getting shyt period, I've had fam I don't fukk with ask me for money and I told them :camby:. So I'm looking at your parents coming thru for you as still hope. You don't have college debt so that's not as bad as it seems. You're just at a neutral ground basically.

I went through the same shyt as you did because I didn't go to college. Got left behind by "friends" and all I had was my parents car and a stock boy job while spending my money on video games (a whole check went to a $60 game :why:) and buying clothes from Burlington coat factory :mjlol:. All i did was go to work for 4 hours and come home and play video games. I felt like a bum :ehh:, I learned to say fukk them and learned to live for myself especially since they are not thinking about me and I needed to do whatever it takes to make sure I was going to live the life I lived the best way I can and not be on the street. I'm still with my parents now despite the money I make because that's the best way to save. The whole point is to reduce expenditure as much as possible.

Just because you live at home don't mean you are confined to certain things, just means you gotta put shyt on hold. Things take time, be patient. I had to keep telling myself that over and over even when I failed my entrance exam for my current job and had to wait a year on top of fighting with other people for a chance to take it again. Your sister ain't doing anything because she dosen't want to. People who truly want to get out and do things and succeed use whatever they can to get out there as you've shown with the move to NYC.

The funny thing is that I'm not even happy with my current job, I'm only doing it because i succumbed to the fact that you gotta do things you don't want to do to get where you want to be.

It's not what your current situation is it's more about how are you making the most of it. I'm using my money from this job to go to school most likely so I don't end up hating my existence when I grow old.

As far as your girl, I don't know how to handle that in a situation like this because I was literally about myself and only myself during that period.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Also, chasing your dreams and doing what you TRULY want to do in life is a lot easier when you are not struggling trying to live on a day to day basis. Your creativity is allowed to expand and roam free without the confines from the thoughts of you desperately hoping someone picks up on your new design or music production or whatever it is that you decide to do that requires creativity.

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
Also..straight up and down...I don't care what people think of me...so judge away...I don't give a flying phuck. I'm not you...you're not me. I can only be me and the only thing you can give me is advice and you'll never change me...only change for myself.

Dedicated to all the haters...fukk you and choke on a f*cking dikk.

You care a lot. Those who say they don't care about what others think about them care the most. You're insecure and a weak depressed chump. Exactly the same type of bytch boys who would be envious of someone like me in real life whose winning :mjlol:

You're a fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You care a lot. Those who say they don't care about what others think about them care the most. You're insecure and a weak depressed chump. Exactly the same type of bytch boys who would be envious of someone like me in real life whose winning :mjlol:

You're a fakkit.

I'd smash your f*cking cracker ass face in with my fist and having you crying in a pool of your own f*cking piss, shyt, blood, and vomit as I kick your goddamn head in.

Don't f*ck with me. I'd f*cking kill you with my f*cking bare hands you weak genetically fukking deficient insecure cracker ass piece of shyt.

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
I'd smash your f*cking cracker ass face in with my fist and having you crying in a pool of your own f*cking piss, shyt, blood, and vomit as I kick your goddamn head in.

Don't f*ck with me. I'd f*cking kill you with my f*cking bare hands genetically fukking deficient insecure cracker ass piece of shyt.

:dead: @ this dummy proving my post without even resisting. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:dead: @ this dummy proving my post without even resisting. :laff:
Why you here you bytchmade racist faggit?>

Shouldn't you be jerking off to st0rmfr0nt posts? Fukk outtahere you piece of shyt. If I ever saw you're wack ass in real life...that would be it.

Be glad I refuse to entertain people like you cause I'm not tryna catch a charge son...it ain't worth it. You're not worth it. Nobody respects you. I'm pretty sure your family hates you and wishes for the day you die.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
what type of job would you love to do breh?

what is your calling?
I did radio for many years. There have been many people that told me that I have a voice for radio (I guess I sound "proper" and whatnot...lol. People say I have a funny voice...I can imagine that...especially for a black guy. LMFAO.)..I could do voiceovers..I'd like to do that. Sadly the listings I've checked out for those type jobs only wanted white males...:stopitslime:Then again, radio is a dying format...satellite radio seems like a good bet in regards to that.

I would like to get into the fashion industry on the creative side...I honestly don't know where I would begin to try to look for something on that level. Or work in retail as a buyer for stores, boutiques, etc.

I'd like to work at an art gallery too. Something like that cause I've always been really passionate about the arts since I was little.

I tried getting into the insurance field but too many numbers, too many things to remember such as state regulations, laws, statutes...I've suffered from ADHD since I was little so trying to remember all that stuff made my head hurt. Plus I struggled in school with classes and classwork because I would get so easily distracted.

I could do a desk job, data entry...I did a little bit of that when I interned at Pitt. As well, I helped to redesign their website before I graduated. It's simple and I enjoy anything that involves computers. I've had a love affair with computers since I was really really young. My aunts and uncles and cousins on my moms side were really into computers and majored in computer science at rutgers.

I'd like to get into Public Relations and Human Resources too. I'm good with people and plus it would be nice to do something where my communication skills are appreciated and I can build connections to further my own career.

I originally was trying to be a yoga instructor...but to get certified it took 100 hours and a $2000 training course. I had the 100 hours but didn't have $2000 so...that went out the window.

I always knew I had talent (cause people would tell me about it) but I underestimated it cause I never really considered what other people thought of what I was doing until recently.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I did radio for many years. There have been many people that told me that I have a voice for radio (I guess I sound "proper" and whatnot...lol. People say I have a funny voice...I can imagine that...especially for a black guy. LMFAO.)..I could do voiceovers..I'd like to do that. Sadly the listings I've checked out for those type jobs only wanted white males...:stopitslime:Then again, radio is a dying format...satellite radio seems like a good bet in regards to that.

I would like to get into the fashion industry on the creative side...I honestly don't know where I would begin to try to look for something on that level. Or work in retail as a buyer for stores, boutiques, etc.

I'd like to work at an art gallery too. Something like that cause I've always been really passionate about the arts since I was little.

I tried getting into the insurance field but too many numbers, too many things to remember such as state regulations, laws, statutes...I've suffered from ADHD since I was little so trying to remember all that stuff made my head hurt. Plus I struggled in school with classes and classwork because I would get so easily distracted.

I could do a desk job, data entry...I did a little bit of that when I interned at Pitt. As well, I helped to redesign their website before I graduated. It's simple and I enjoy anything that involves computers. I've had a love affair with computers since I was really really young. My aunts and uncles and cousins on my moms side were really into computers and majored in computer science at rutgers.

I'd like to get into Public Relations and Human Resources too. I'm good with people and plus it would be nice to do something where my communication skills are appreciated and I can build connections to further my own career.

I originally was trying to be a yoga instructor...but to get certified it took 100 hours and a $2000 training course. I had the 100 hours but didn't have $2000 so...that went out the window.

I always knew I had talent (cause people would tell me about it) but I underestimated it cause I never really considered what other people thought of what I was doing until recently.

:dwillhuh:

:whoo:

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's great that you have so many options breh

if I was you, I would pick one or two of them and really hustle to make stuff happen

I'd probably get back into radio in any capacity (even for free at first) and network and explore your potential

then I would beg, borrow or steal to get your yoga teaching licence work with

I might even pursue a side business with fashion / clothing (with help if you need it)

that's me though

what should be YOUR plan breh?