I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Agree with OP, aside from xmen and batman, I don't know much about these comic characters and his intro in CW was meh. Nothing about him made me hype for a black panther movie aside from him being black, if I weren't black, I'd have no interest at all. Coli made it seem like dude was some must watch, gotta have...he's kinda ant man status (as of now) to me, just a periphery guy.

Spider man on the other hand was awesome :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm no Black Panther head, read one of the volumes but only found it interesting when other heroes were involved, like Logan, Storm and the Avengers. I'm not gonna pretend I know this nikka when I only fukked with Batman, Spider-Man, X-Men and Avengers growing up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Agree with OP, aside from xmen and batman, I don't know much about these comic characters

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Um...what is that supposed to be? The vast majority of folks going to see these movies don't know these guys in depth, they may have heard a name before but their knowledge of them is built solely from the movies....so with that, BP's intro in this movie did nothing to generate any excitement in me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
he doesn't fukking exist :francis:

i mean he should.. wesley is still alive, marvel i believe owns him, and everyone loved the first 2... i don't see why they don't get him involved

but all we got right now is war machine, falcon and black panther

only one of these is a king of an african country with money, power, technology, resources and elite hand to hand combat... who the fukk else should we be riding for?

Dont forget Nick Fury and Luke Cage:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Um...what is that supposed to be? The vast majority of folks going to see these movies don't know these guys in depth, they may have heard a name before but their knowledge of them is built solely from the movies....so with that, BP's intro in this movie did nothing to generate any excitement in me

I havent read Black panther hardcore like that but I know the dude's backstory and lore, you telling me you cant pick up a graphic fukking novel and read a bit, shyt you cant download Earth's mightiest heroes and watch a little bit to catch you up to speed...

The filmgoing public pisses me off at times because they fail to do the fukking research which is neccessary to fully enjoy these movies with the backstory and easter eggs and tidbits about these characters...

As a comic book fan myself me going to see a comic book film when i DONT know what's going on is fukking stupid and makes no sense... :mindblown: these movies are for the fukking fans... period... I dont understand how can you go see a movie about the fukking batman and sit there and ask questions like, where did his parents die and who is alfred and just dumb shyt... :pacspit:

Read a fukking book man... y'all casual muthafukkas piss me the fukk off...

I'm going to see civil war, who's this black panther guy??? :troll:

:pacspit:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I havent read Black panther hardcore like that but I know the dude's backstory and lore, you telling me you cant pick up a graphic fukking novel and read a bit, shyt you cant download Earth's mightiest heroes and watch a little bit to catch you up to speed...

The filmgoing public pisses me off at times because they fail to do the fukking research which is neccessary to fully enjoy these movies with the backstory and easter eggs and tidbits about these characters...

As a comic book fan myself me going to see a comic book film when i DONT know what's going on is fukking stupid and makes no sense... :mindblown: these movies are for the fukking fans... period... I dont understand how can you go see a movie about the fukking batman and sit there and ask questions like, where did his parents die and who is alfred and just dumb shyt... :pacspit:

Read a fukking book man... y'all casual muthafukkas piss me the fukk off...

I'm going to see civil war, who's this black panther guy??? :troll:

:pacspit:
The bolded speaks for itself. There is a reason comic fans are a community, you're not the majority. No I'm not doing research to go see a movie, I'm going to watch a fukking movie, not write a paper or give a talk. The fukk you making movies for if they require reading a book/series of comics ahead a time for? That's a very pompous stance. If anything, the movie - which reaches more people, should encourage or spark an interest in people wanting to go back and read about these characters, not the opposite.

Most folks have seen the movies of books they don't even know exist, this comic shyt doesn't change the rules.

And lol @ these movies being for the fans, no, they're not, they're the epitome of mass market franchises, they are building fans thru films. If these movies simply catered to comic nerds, they're not bringing in 500M- 1BN, especially not worldwide where these comics ain't even in print :comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The bolded speaks for itself. There is a reason comic fans are a community, you're not the majority. No I'm not doing research to go see a movie, I'm going to watch a fukking movie, not write a paper or give a talk. The fukk you making movies for if they require reading a book/series of comics ahead a time for? That's a very pompous stance. If anything, the movie - which reaches more people, should encourage or spark an interest in people wanting to go back and read about these characters, not the opposite.

Most folks have seen the movies of books they don't even know exist, this comic shyt doesn't change the rules.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

I hate you with all my heart, lil casual ass nikka... :birdman: