I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It's basically cuz he's an African King. Proud of his people, strong, don't take shyt from anyone. Can fukk up basically everyone 1-1 combat. Oh and hustlin that vibranium to cacs to get money too lol.

iD0Exez.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, I liked his introduction, he didn't feel like a burden it felt like a welcome side story more than anything. He might not have added to the plot overall but he was a nice sight to see...
He wasn't nearly as egregious as Spidey that's for sure.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
most of the people riding for him now are cause of the movie...some of us have been riding for him cause he was the first major black hero to get a push in comics....no matter why you riding for him, he's a great character to ride for...an african king, black & proud, looks out for his people, all about uplifting them, one of the smartest & wealthiest people in marvel, is one of the best at hand to hand, can fukk people up if it escalates more than hand to hand, dont take shyt from no one, etc...he's the black bruce wayne of this comic shyt, literally....

...to sum it up: if you black, you should ride for him cause he's a non-stereotypical black comic character, and it's not that many of those....

You right about all of that. But on the flipside, he don't give a fukk about anyone NOT Wakandian. So riding for him is a moot point cause he ain't riding for us. He'd kick us the fukk outta Wakanda in a heartbeat.

Maybe I should do a spinoff thread for black non-stereotypical characters to ride for...to educate the non-readers/

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I liked black panther but I won't lie, there was one questionable moment for me

Instead of running to General Ross and snitching, why didn't he just slap the shyt out of Black Widow at the airport?:stopitslime:
So you're saying the African character should have been the first hero in the MCU flims to be slapping females around:wtb:
That would have went over FANTASTICALLY to the public

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You right about all of that. But on the flipside, he don't give a fukk about anyone NOT Wakandian. So riding for him is a moot point cause he ain't riding for us. He'd kick us the fukk outta Wakanda in a heartbeat.

Maybe I should do a spinoff thread for black non-stereotypical characters to ride for...to educate the non-readers/

Wakanda has isolated itself since the beginning of time for it's own protection to protect their way of life.... Cant you understand their rationale for it. :heh: time and time against outsiders wanted their tech, weapons, their vibranium, they've did what the african nations should have done closed the boarders to foreigners & outsiders that want to pillage and steal from them...

I imagine if I had an ancient and technologically advanced nation I would want to protect it too...

Look at all the outside african dictators... :heh: look how they treat their lands...

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Maybe He doesn't need to hit women... :yeshrug: Besides if he smacked widow what makes you think stark and the rest of them would let that slide??? :jbhmm:

Bucky and Hawkeye didn't hesitate in fighting her:stopitslime:

And what does Stark and the rest letting it "slide" have anything to do with it?:what:

She defected:what:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was cool but he could have been left out of the movie entirely.

All he did was fight.

I'm not familiar at all with black panther and wasn't aware he existed until 2 years ago when the coli kept crying for a black panther movie.

What I'm really baffled about alot of cats on here say fukk cacs this and fukk cacs that but whine and beg white movie creators to make a movie about a fictional character created by 2 white men.

Like you, I felt black panther didn't add anything to the movie that was substantial... he was pretty much all flash like the rest of the super heros in the movie.

I felt a few things held me back from enjoying the character like everyone else. His story was super underdeveloped and rushed. Civil war definitely should of been a 2 part movie.

Because it's rated pg 13, it was implied black panther was a cold blooded killer that stops at nothing but you didn't witness that. This cat was literally was all hiss, no bite showing off his claws all the damn time and not doing anything with them. A R rating would of been a different story.

Someone said he made Bucky run, hell Bucky was running from damn near everyone in the movie.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He forgave and let the dude who merked his dad live. He took orders from a cac

kobev_zps526349fa.gif

Panther was Legit trying to murk this nikka hard body from jump, How was he docile??? :dahell:

U speaking Blasphemy against the warrior king right now....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol true he would...but hopefully he wouldnt cause we'd go to wakanda with respect and try to chop it up with him and those beautiful people....

you should do that, it'd be good just to have that info out there so cats can know about more than just the 'black hero of the month'...couple people i think would fit there: the black capt america (and his blood, the patriot), icon, static shock, and john stewart...