I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
we talking mcu breh... nick fury ain't really doing shyt in terms of fighting... luke cage is netflix

I mean Fury has bust his guns on a few occasions.......:francis:

And Cage gonna be the Rookie of the year, you'll see.

Dont lock us out breh:mjcry:

Cage Set will be in Infinity Wars:to:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4North1Side2 's post received the following reputation(s)
  1. -10
    Given: 1 minute ago
    Gucci Balboa commented: (negged)
  2. -10
    Given: Today at 9:00 PM
    Ironman commented: (Nahh)
  3. -10
    Given: Today at 7:39 PM
    BlackMajik commented: (FOH)
  4. -10
    Given: Today at 6:41 PM
    VictorVonPoon commented: (Eat this neg, you bytch ass nikka.)
  5. -10
    Given: Today at 12:56 PM
    Rabid Ewok commented: (Suck brick, kid)
  6. -10
    Given: Today at 12:23 PM
    Gaston commented: (....)
  7. -10
    Given: Today at 12:21 PM
    Mwakenya commented: (smfh)
  8. -10
    Given: Today at 12:13 PM
    SJUGrad13 commented: (Lame.)
  9. -10
    Given: Today at 11:55 AM
    En Sabah Nur commented: (WHITE DEMON)
  10. -10
    Given: Today at 11:30 AM
    Merc commented: (bah)
  11. -10
    Given: Today at 3:56 AM
    Detroit Wave commented: (fakkit)
  12. -10
    Given: Today at 12:47 AM
    Din0can commented: (neg)
  13. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 11:34 PM
    AquaCityBoy commented: (Post more pics of your wife getting nutted on, you piece of shyt.)
  14. -10
    Given: Yesterday at 9:31 PM
    Ziggiy commented: (You can't act like this neg dont exist)
Dat neg train :ahh:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I want to like Black Panther, I honestly do, but he just doesn't intrigue me. I'm tryna give him a shot just off the strength of being black but I'm :ld:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Here's the thing about Black Panther..if he's written correctly and with sensible storytelling, he's one of the most brilliant characters in comics. He's a survivor..a rich king of a survivor but one nonetheless. I wasn't into the Storm relationship stuff because it took away from Storm to me but when he's not being written with silly PIS like the Silver Surfer situation, he's a great character to check out. Always has been.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly hes just the most attractive to look at and has a alpha male demeanor people are drawn to, the whole superhero nonsense comes secondary. Its similar to what naturally draws most people to Downeys character while most could give a fukk less about the hulk or a thor despite them being uber strong and powerful

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to like Black Panther, I honestly do, but he just doesn't intrigue me. I'm tryna give him a shot just off the strength of being black but I'm :ld:

If you're a comic reader, check out the Christopher Priest collection if you haven't already.

Civil War merely introduces the character but doesn't go in depth with him or show what he's completely capable of. All of that will happen in his solo joint.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The concept of vampires might be too self contained for the MCU :leon:
I won't say too self contained but def deserving of a little space within the lane

If anything Blade and its darkness would be more suited for Netflix along with Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc

That's where Blade played around anyway

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I mean Fury has bust his guns on a few occasions.......:francis:

And Cage gonna be the Rookie of the year, you'll see.

Dont lock us out breh:mjcry:

Cage Set will be in Infinity Wars:to:
i do think the netflix shows are the best thing out... that daredevil season 2 :wow:

if they can do the same with luke... then bring him around for the movies :blessed:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I havent read Black panther hardcore like that but I know the dude's backstory and lore, you telling me you cant pick up a graphic fukking novel and read a bit, shyt you cant download Earth's mightiest heroes and watch a little bit to catch you up to speed...

The filmgoing public pisses me off at times because they fail to do the fukking research which is neccessary to fully enjoy these movies with the backstory and easter eggs and tidbits about these characters...

As a comic book fan myself me going to see a comic book film when i DONT know what's going on is fukking stupid and makes no sense... :mindblown: these movies are for the fukking fans... period... I dont understand how can you go see a movie about the fukking batman and sit there and ask questions like, where did his parents die and who is alfred and just dumb shyt... :pacspit:

Read a fukking book man... y'all casual muthafukkas piss me the fukk off...

I'm going to see civil war, who's this black panther guy??? :troll:

:pacspit:

Comics have sucked for twenty years now, and marvel never followed the source material.
Plus, they started writing comics for the sake of the movie content anyway and then don't really use it past the title.
So, there is no need to read comics before seeing comic book movie.
They been ruined the comic book movie following source material.
So, why would anyway read the source material, now.

Art Barr

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
newavengers201312-6.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I won't say too self contained but def deserving of a little space within the lane

If anything Blade and its darkness would be more suited for Netflix along with Daredevil, Luke Cage, etc

That's where Blade played around anyway
It might be more suited for Netflix but it's a franchise that made bank (whether that was more to do with Wesley is anyone's guess either way) you don't downsize something that can net you profit

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thoughts Regarding The Depiction Of Black Heroism As Portrayed In Captain America:Civil War

Written by: Ziggiy

“Hiiipower: the three i’s represent heart, honor and respect. That’s how we carry ourselves in the world, period. Hiiipower, it basically is the simplest form of representing just being above all the madness, all the bullshyt. No matter what the world is going through, you’re always going to keep your dignity and carry yourself with this manner that it don’t phase you. Whatever you think negative is in your life. Overcoming that and still having that self-respect.

everybody raise three fingers in the air, the sky is falling the wind is calling, stand for something or die in the morning”

Kendrick Lamar

The concept of black heroism in mainstream American cinema has had a long, complex, and rather disappointing history. Often times, the “token” character of color within the genre of superhero films exists to serve one of two purposes, that to serve as comic relief or the “good friend” (servant) of the main protagonist on his/her path towards victory. 1998’s Blade, starring Wesley Snipes helped to establish a cunning, determined, and undeniably masculine and capable black hero within a world where only he possesses the capabilities to defeat vampiric entities hell bent on conquering the world. That film went onto gross more than $131.2 million worldwide, at the time considered a huge financial success, and spawning two more sequels. Ten years later, Will Smith’s Hancock; about a troubled amnesiac superhero struggling to rediscover his own sense of valor, grossed more than $620 million worldwide. These two examples could serve as proof that there is indeed an audience for black protagonists as leading material within the superhero/fantasy genre, and yet when Marvel Studios began laying the groundwork to birth their most popular comic properties into a full fledged cinematic universe, it would apparently take 7 years, 11 films, and over 9.3 BILLION DOLLARS in grosses before Kevin Feige (Studio Chief Of Marvel Films) and Disney decided it was time for Black protagonists to graduate from side-kick to lead. So when it was announced that Black Panther, the first Black superhero to debut in mainstream comics back in 1966, was to be featured prominently not only in Marvel’s 12th cinematic outing, Captain America: Civil War; but also star in his OWN forthcoming solo film, it was met with an outcry of jubilance….and also trepidation. This was not the first time a major Hollywood studio (Disney) had introduced a bonafide black “lead” character into the mythos of an enormously popular franchise, only to portray that character as an emasculated coward whose entire existence served to highlight the strengths of his white counterparts. And with that in mind, the less said about Star Wars: The Force Awakens Finn, the better.

To read more:

@Ziggiy :wow:
Arcs Of Excellence – Captain America Civil War Depiction of Black Heroism – FTESWL
Arcs Of Excellence – Captain America Civil War Depiction of Black Heroism