I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bucky and Hawkeye didn't hesitate in fighting her:stopitslime:

And what does Stark and the rest letting it "slide" have anything to do with it?:what:

She defected:what:

I would feel some ways about an virtual outsider just coming in and slapping my female teamate, he aint built up the history to put hands on her like that.... That's like someone you just met coming to your house and slapping your female cousin on some she disrespected me type shyt, you really gonna not check that fool in someways?! :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He forgave and let the dude who merked his dad live. He took orders from a cac

WHAT?!?!?! Who he took orders from?!!? :heh:

Plus it wasnt forgiveness, zemo wasnt an unrepentant psycho murderer with no disregard of his life and others... I mean yeah he was, but he wasnt the run of the mill over the top villain like I'm gonna kill millions no matter what. :heh:

Panther probably saw no challenge to killing a man who was ready to die... :yeshrug:

What would be the point in killing an enemy who was already willing to die at the end?! it would be pointless, it wasnt in battle, it wasnt in self defense. I could see if he antagonized him and spat in his face like I killed ya daddy lil nikka what you gon do about it?! :troll:

Zemo wanted to die, he was already dead inside... :yeshrug: Killing him would be a hollow victory...

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You right about all of that. But on the flipside, he don't give a fukk about anyone NOT Wakandian. So riding for him is a moot point cause he ain't riding for us. He'd kick us the fukk outta Wakanda in a heartbeat.

Maybe I should do a spinoff thread for black non-stereotypical characters to ride for...to educate the non-readers/

Actually, T'Challa is arguably the friendliest Black Panther in Wakanda's history when it comes to interactions with foreigners.

-He joined a team full of non-Wakandans: the Avengers on a part-time basis and the Fantastic Four on temporary basis. He currently is part of the Ultimates, once again a team full of non-Wakandans.
-He was once engaged to a foreigner: Monica Lynne, a Black American woman from Georgia.
-He married a foreigner: Storm of the X-Men.
-Many of his friends are foreigners: Reed Richards, Falcon, Luke Cage, Cap and several others.
-T'Challa has been involved in several causes outside of Wakanda. He bankrolled a foundation benefiting underprivileged kids in the U.S. (the Tomorrow Fund). He taught in inner city schools under an alias. He used Wakandan resources to help relief efforts in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He sided with Cap during Civil War. He also bankrolled Mutants Sans Frontier, an organization benefiting the welfare of Mutants across the world.
-He has often clashed with his own government due to his stance on foreigners. He often feels Wakanda should be more involved in what goes on in the outside world. The Wakandan Council often feels Wakanda is too involved in others affairs as a result of T'Challa.

T'Challa is the Black Panther you'd want if you want a Wakanda that's more open to the world. His predecessors (T'Chaka, Azarri, and so on) as well as his successor (Shuri) are not as open as he is.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe He doesn't need to hit women... :yeshrug: Besides if he smacked widow what makes you think stark and the rest of them would let that slide??? :jbhmm:

if he wouldve put hands on her, they wouldnt have done shyt....reason being: he's royalty and he wouldnt have put hands on her unless it was necessary....he just doesnt go around slapping muthafukkas unless they deserve it and/or fukk with his land/people....

side note: the way they had them interacting a lot with each other in the movie, i can see there being some heavy flirting between the 2 in the future, but i dont think they'd let a relationship/anything happen...think it'd be kinda like how bp/invisible woman have interacted in the comics...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He was cool but he could have been left out of the movie entirely.

All he did was fight.
I enjoyed seeing BP on screen just because I am a BP fan and Boseman did a good job (other than that Prince Akeem of Zamunda accent he was using) but I can't argue with your statement. He could have been removed from the movie entirely with very little issue.
Its like there was an earlier draft of this movie that was pretty much all about Bucky being set up for assassinating King T'Chaka and Cap having to protect him from a vengeful Black Panther but then the studio got the idea to toss everything plus the kitchen sink into the film and Panther's role got diminished with each rewrite.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wakanda has isolated itself since the beginning of time for it's own protection to protect their way of life.... Cant you understand their rationale for it. :heh: time and time against outsiders wanted their tech, weapons, their vibranium, they've did what the african nations should have done closed the boarders to foreigners & outsiders that want to pillage and steal from them...

I imagine if I had an ancient and technologically advanced nation I would want to protect it too...

Look at all the outside african dictators... :heh: look how they treat their lands...

Yea, brehs gotta understand. If Wakanda was as open back then as some want it to be, it would've taken the major L a long time ago.

The Wakandans recognized real quick how valuable vibranium really is and decided to fall back, keep to themselves, and protect the vibranium by any means. Don't bother them and they won't bother you.

Not to mention that, as you said, the vast majority of foreigners only go to Wakanda for the vibranium, and they don't do it nicely.

It's only very recently that Wakanda began opening up a bit, and that's strictly because of T'Challa. And he did it, despite the criticism from his own people.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
tumblr_inline_o6xqkzLNwy1qjjnip_540.png

I ask you as both coli poster and a black man, how long do you think you can hold on to all these negs?

:russ::mjlol:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I would feel some ways about an virtual outsider just coming in and slapping my female teamate, he aint built up the history to put hands on her like that.... That's like someone you just met coming to your house and slapping your female cousin on some she disrespected me type shyt, you really gonna not check that fool in someways?! :jbhmm:

Why are you ignoring the fact that she had effectively defected in that moment?:what:

You trolling or what?:what:

Tony gotta feel some type of way about a "stranger" putting hands on BW even though he's cool with that "stranger" putting hands on Cap, Hawkeye and SW?:what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why are you ignoring the fact that she had effectively defected in that moment?:what:

You trolling or what?:what:

Tony gotta feel some type of way about a "stranger" putting hands on BW even though he's cool with that "stranger" putting hands on Cap, Hawkeye and SW?:what:

I dont know, I honestly don't know... I said I would feel some way about it If I saw widow getting slapped by panther....:yeshrug: Panther was only there to go after bucky so stark didnt care....

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
In the context of these type of films he's the dopest so far.

It's the least Disney could do after giving us this nega
full

They were calling him Your Highness the whole film. He was easily the most effective hand to hand combatant, only Scarlet Witch was able to fade him. He didn't engage in no damn cutesy banter with the Avengers, he was all business.

He was the only guy in the final scene clear headed enough to go after the actual villain.:stopitslime:

He could have killed him, but dude was a suicidal lame at that point, wasn't no warrior shyt. :camby: