I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Agree with OP, aside from xmen and batman, I don't know much about these comic characters and his intro in CW was meh. Nothing about him made me hype for a black panther movie aside from him being black, if I weren't black, I'd have no interest at all. Coli made it seem like dude was some must watch, gotta have...he's kinda ant man status (as of now) to me, just a periphery guy.

Spider man on the other hand was awesome :banderas:
you from cali right?

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You dudes in here agreeing with the OP better not be championing Finn.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Respect to 90s Kid OG Blade:boss:, laid down the comic Box Office smash blueprint:wow:

... T'Challa:cape: is way over due for his shining big-screen moment, tho:myman:

And, there's not enuff room for BLACKEXCELLENCE to come thru & Snoop Dogg the building:ohlawd:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
full

:laff:

"RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEYYYYY" :mjlol:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
lol Ill admit that when I first began collecting comics back in 90',91,92' etc I had NO interest in Black Panther...when I knew that he was in the jungle and was an acrobat I just kinda went :camby:with him....but what I didn't know (or appreciate) is that the name was obviously based on the BPP or that he was from the wealthiest nation in the world...or amongst the top 10 most intelligent.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
lol Ill admit that when I first began collecting comics back in 90',91,92' etc I had NO interest in Black Panther...when I knew that he was in the jungle and was an acrobat I just kinda went :camby:with him....but what I didn't know (or appreciate) is that the name was obviously based on the BPP or that he was from the wealthiest nation in the world...or amongst the top 10 most intelligent.
Black Panther actually predated the BPP by a couple months