I Don’t Like Having White Neighbors

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Oh yeah, this is the same dude I was doing some landscaping close to my house, he gets on a ladder in the middle of his yard and pretends like he's doing something just to look over my fence :dahell:

Had a old white lady come over to introduce herself, first thing out of her mouth was "blah blah we give each other house keys to watch our houses when we're out of town." I don't fukk with any of these people so you know they just wanted to snoop. Been here 15 years have not invited one of them in.

I WFH saw a lady across the street hding behind a bush with a camera with a big ass lens trying to look in my bedroom office window
:snoop:

Trying to put an offer in on a rural house right now for some real privacy
Breh, where in the white lily suburbs do you live? :laff:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Arguing outside loudly will get the cops called on you regardless of race for some people. Years ago when I lived in an apartment complex that was mostly black, someone called the police on two Nigerian men arguing outside. If you been around Nigerians, you know they can get loud as hell when talking and/or arguing. :mjlol:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
So you were with someone who is open to and comfortable with arguing with you in public

How did the relationship work out?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We only have one cac family in our culdesac and I had to report them for a parking violation. The white bytch that lives there keeps parking her car horizontally, and it blocks half my driveway so that's considered trespassing. I tried to talk to them but they never answer their door, so now it's time to get the law involved. We didn't have these issues until they moved in.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
We only have one cac family in our culdesac and I had to report them for a parking violation. The white bytch that lives there keeps parking her car horizontally, and it blocks half my driveway so that's considered trespassing. I tried to talk to them but they never answer their door, so now it's time to get the law involved. We didn't have these issues until they moved in.
Maybe leave a note? :picard:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Arguing outside looks crazy tho.

It's entertaining if you have a good view from your window. I've seen some "arguments" lead to property getting damaged. Saw a younger couple getting into it on the corner of my street. Buddy had some pipe or some shyt and started whaling on his lady's back window... glass definitely shattering on the ground. I just sit there with great seats like... :popcorn3:

Saw another incident in what looked like baby mama and baby daddy drama. Looked like a drop off situation with a kid, they going back and forth, next thing I know, car seats getting tossed out the whip, and a smoothie or some shyt gets tossed on the windshield

:mjlol:

It's embarrassing because I'm pretty sure these are young adults beefing that stay with their older well off parents acting like dumbasses for all to see.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Best neighbourhoods are middle class neighbourhoods. A mix of different cultures & feels very safe.
Yup. When I finished college, I went to work in NYC. Rented a place in one of the most ghetto apartments in Flatbush (this was in early 2010s). Never, ever, again! I’m not living around uncouth families. :francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to live in a community with middle/upper class black folk who are cultured... I know there are some communities in the US like that. Would love to live there.

Canada it's so weak. Black folk with money usually marrying a white spouse or they're immigrants so different culture.

As far as living with white people. It's OK, I'd rather live with upscale folk of different races. More importantly I want trustworthy folk who will say Hi in the morning. People who take care of their homes.

My neighbours on either side are white. One is OK, but I don't really see her often. She's aight. There's a couple on the other side with a dog. Man, straight ice grill. fukk them.

Also have a black family across the street. They're cool. I don't care what race you are, I'm not living around low class people....that goes for everyone