I Don’t Like Having White Neighbors

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Argue with your girl in the driveway brehs
Early 20s so give him a pass. Some of us are still kid adjacent maturity wise, so we still moving on emotion and impulse.

I did it at 17 and my dad let me cook. Didn’t know he was recording me as I was on the phone pacing in the street, yelling and cussing.

When he showed me that video :francis: He ain’t have to say a word, that was the last time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom used to hate when my dad and Uncles would hang in front of the house. We didn’t have an actual porch though. It can look bad, but it depends on the neighborhood.
this has to be a regional thing. In brooklyn, we sit on the stoop all day. It’s how you interact with neighbors. My family has a big backyard, decked out, we still hang in the front. Nobody views it as “looking bad”

Daps
this has to be a regional thing. In brooklyn, we sit on the stoop all day. It’s how you interact with neighbors. My family has a big backyard, decked out, we still hang in the front. Nobody views it as “looking bad”

Yeah, this is a suburban, or non city thing. If you have a bunch of row homes, or brownstones, I guess it’s ok, but for houses, stick to the back. Then again, you don’t see people hanging in front in Greenwich Village, Chelsea

:mjpls:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I bought a house in the burbs and some black folks rented the house next door a year later. First days in they parked their truck on the street with the bass blasting for like an hour at 1AM. Dealt with the woman arguing with her baby daddy (not her bf) on the street extra loud, and other nonsense. I had a talk with homie (grown man who walked around wearing a sheisty mask) and told him he aint in the hood and needed to operate like it if he didnt want the police on his doorstep and that I aint buy a house out there to deal with the hood either. They toned it down but point is trash neighbors come in all colors. The black woman on the other side of me was dope lol. All in all though Ive never had any issues with neighbors

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I bought a house in the burbs and some black folks rented the house next door a year later. First days in they parked their truck on the street with the bass blasting for like an hour at 1AM. Dealt with the woman arguing with her baby daddy (not her bf) on the street extra loud, and other nonsense. I had a talk with homie (grown man who walked around wearing a sheisty mask) and told him he aint in the hood and needed to operate like it if he didnt want the police on his doorstep and that I aint buy a house out there to deal with the hood either. They toned it down but point is trash neighbors come in all colors. The black woman on the other side of me was dope lol. All in all though Ive never had any issues with neighbors
:hubie:You lucky breh didn’t pull the blicky out on you.