"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Okay, I just watched this video because her voice is pleasant

yall making this about africans vs african americans but every single thing she said was general shea butter twitter talking points. The real pan-africanism is going on in the comments of her video, with african and african-american women alike agreeing :francis:

- Black men don't like dark-skinned black women
- Black men are intimidated by successful black women and/or black women with standards
- Black men don't value courtship and marriage

We are losing the media depiction and social media depiction game HEAVY. Meanwhile asian men are discovering clout due to kpop and k-dramas.

Also she aint wrong about the courtship and marriage issue in our community, even though its for both sides

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps

yall making this about africans vs african americans but every single thing she said was general shea butter twitter talking points. The real pan-africanism is going on in the comments of her video, with african and african-american women alike agreeing :francis:

- Black men are intimidated by successful black women and/or black women with standards

We are losing the media depiction and social media depiction game HEAVY. Meanwhile asian men are discovering clout due to kpop and k-dramas.

Also she aint wrong about the courtship and marriage issue in our community, even though its for both sides

Yeah man social media is a woman’s playground/world.

They pretty much consume it more and trying to battle a woman online is trying to fight Freddy Krueger when you go to sleep. lol

It’s gonna be tough to fight our image online when you got bitter/immature women with nothing but time, hate, and influence.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

:lolbron: between sports and entertainment we still got the juice tho. nothing they go online and say can change that fact.

bout to be seeing brehs all over tv all summer with Olympics and football starting up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Meaning no disrespect to her, but how many African American broahs would approach her anyway?

Some how some kind of way the message in the streets has gotten twisted. Some how some kind of way people think that African Americans are open to dating a lot of different people from different backgrounds. That is not true. African American men pretty much only date and marry African American women. African American women pretty much only date and marry African American men. Now you have small minorities within both groups that date people of different races and cultures, but by and large African American men and women basically only date each other.

So she has nothing to worry about. :pachaha:
This nikka is the king of cap. nikkas will date whoever they have access to. It's never been a race thing or cultural thing if the topic is dating. Marriage maybe different but that's individual based anyway. That's not a collective type of thing for Black men.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope y'all find happiness....all of you

This is more cry baby shyt IMO

Get in where you fit in

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Exactly lmao. The thing that always makes me laugh is that for a group so obsessed with white people, these types of black women don't seem to know anything about white people. White people LOVE cafes, be it Starbucks or a local spot. I personally wouldn't take a woman to a cafe/coffee shop on a first date but the idea that it's low effort level is weird to me. The entire point is for a casual, quiet place where you can talk and learn about each other. Something a lot of these women have no interest in because their personalities revolve entirely around consumerism. They can't even tell you why a restaurant is good, they just want to go to one with the most $$$$ in the google search. Literally lol.

That's why I always argue men need to get back to being the expert opinion on their surroundings. You should know what the best steakhouse close to you is...and likewise know where the most overrated one is (because that's the one she wants to go to, 8 times out of 10). You should know the best pizza joint in the city. The best Mexican restaurant. The best fried chicken spot. The best Italian restaurant. The coolest cafe. The best Mediterranean food spot. A big reason guys fukk up with first dates is because they don't know where to go and default to Applebees type places, or a random coffee shop. If you become familiar with this shyt I guarantee you will quickly learn a lot of women don't know shyt about restaurants or food.

Big FACTS with everything u said! Us men should be familiar with all the best spots u mentioned as well as the best spots for happy hours and other entertainment venues. We should take lead in dates and pick places where the price range is around what we wanna spend.