"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is the king of cap. nikkas will date whoever they have access to. It's never been a race thing or cultural thing if the topic is dating. Marriage maybe different but that's individual based anyway. That's not a collective type of thing for Black men.
Broah that chick doesn't have anything to worry about. Whether dating or marriage. :pachaha:

Edit: Did you even bother to read the post that you criticized? In that post I stated that there are outliers among African Americans that will date outside of their culture and immediate ethnic group, but most African Americans don't. African Americans typically only date each other just like Nigerians typically only date each other and White people typically only date each other. However that heifer ain't got nothing to worrbout. :pachaha:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
These tethers deserve a backlash.

ee74c823-a39b-4745-adef-516cb576efee_text.gif

:hubie:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Broah that chick doesn't have anything to worry about. Whether dating or marriage. :pachaha:
I haven't even watched a minute of her video to know if anyone is feeling her. That said, saying she's African or Caribbean, nikkas ain't checking for that is cap

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Yeah man social media is a woman’s playground/world.

They pretty much consume it more and trying to battle a woman online is trying to fight Freddy Krueger when you go to sleep. lol

It’s gonna be tough to fight our image online when you got bitter/immature women with nothing but time, hate, and influence.

don't no bad bytches listen to k pop heavy and strictly date black men

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She polished....i will give her that....and APPEAR classy...but the divestor talking points and stereotyping American men isn't a good look for us

Man...she put her hair in a bun, and borrowed her mamas dress. And You fell for it.

That bytch takes them glasses off and starts ghetto gagging for the first cracca that calls her pretty

Shorty don't get enough looks from nikkaz to realistically have standards. So Shes just talking to be talking.
Babygirl gets throated by low lives talking bout she don't want to drink "bean juice".

Everyone should have standards tho.
But everyone just be bullshytting too

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This isn’t just a black woman thing.

lol there’s nothing wrong with getting coffee as a first date. It’s a simple, low pressure way to see if there’s a mutual vibe without the distortion of alcohol.

Why the fukk would you expect a person to over-invest in someone they don’t know?

People wasting money on an awkward dinner just to get ghosted :mjlol: