"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man social media is a woman’s playground/world.

They pretty much consume it more and trying to battle a woman online is trying to fight Freddy Krueger when you go to sleep. lol

It’s gonna be tough to fight our image online when you got bitter/immature women with nothing but time, hate, and influence.

well said

also arguing on social media is pointless. People believe what they want stats or not.

Stats say more black men are married than black women

That means black men get married to SOMEBODY. Some of you like to argue for the sake of arguing.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You can see that men are actually nice. We all see what she looks like, but only a couple people point it out. If a breh with similar looks made that proclamation women would form like Voltron and roast him to bolivia.

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
They wanna play the game where they put in zero investment and show no vulnerability while the guy invest everything trying to impress them

It ain’t working which is why they crying online in record numbers. We got young women thinking a guy should takeover all her bills and save her from her bad financial decision’s after 90 days now :pachaha: .
It's really unrealistic because the ones who push that narrative want the benefits of personal responsibility and agency without the blowback of accountability.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you want to have a big and involved date with someone you’re not even sure you like yet?

These women know they can't get a second date. That's the real reason why they are against coffee dates.

Dudes don't stick around or call back once they see these women bring nothing to the table and can't hold a conversation and have a terrible personality. So they are trying to get the most they can out of a first date.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She's throwing sucka bait out there. These women will pay a g to take a picture with Chris Brown but will tell a simp they need to roll out the red carpet to be in their presence. Women don't charge men they actually like. For the simps, they amp up the requirements to the sky.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all getting upset with someone who's clearly mentally ill
:unimpressed:

The way she unloaded the clip on black Americans :lupe: :whew:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So now you claiming black men don't like African sistas?
Nope. I am claiming that that chick has nothing to worrbout. :pachaha:

On another note, did you even bother to read the post that you criticized? In that post I stated that there are outliers among African Americans who will date and marry outside of their culture and immediate ethnic group, but most African Americans don't. In that respect African Americans are just like Nigerians. They typically only date each other and White people typically only date each other. But somehow in this twisted retarded narrative that people have put together every African Americans supposedly open to dating errbody, which is complete bullshyt. There are outliers, but for the most part African Americans just like Asians, Europeans and Africans only date and marry within their own group. People are walking around acting like African Americans are just hobos. Nope and that chick ain't go shyt to worry bout.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
1. She's likely exaggerating/lying.

2. Chances are the "black men" who were commenting were cacs or non-black. The internet is full of false flag operations.

3. How the fukk does she even know the background of most of the commenters? They could be from ANYWHERE.
I've seen just as much colorism from Non-American black men (which still pales in comparison to colorism/featurism from women).

Unless she's lumping together all black men who just happen to live in America and is comparing them to black men from outside the US?