A rising number of American men don't want to work

Menna

All Star
Daps
Man

I fought tooth and nail to rise up the corporate ladder after going to school, getting my cpa and then moving into finance. After 8 yrs of grinding I finally landed a great job and had a great boss just for political shyt and me saying the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time to get me fired and kicked back down during an incredibly bad time in the job market

Its demoralizing. I know exactly what youre talking about. Meanwhile on my team it was nothing but prototypes… white and Asian ppl with very easy and linear career paths
I slept on the floor for 6 months at 30 years old after a failed first career not a mattress on the floor but a thin camping pad and a pillow/blanket in my friends small work from home office and I paid rent for it…Now in my late 30s I make 6 figures from main job and another roughly 30k from 1099 side hustle

That experience made me who I am today and at the same time changed me forever

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Lazy and living off women. Their momma, baby momma, auntie, cousin, WIFE, etc.

Pretty shameful to be honest.
They just flipped the script. How is it shameful,? If both parties agrees who cares? Idgaf if a man takes care of a woman

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I be damned if I "opt out of work" when I got a wife and kids.

My sons watching my wife go to work while I stay home:hhh:

That is a gateway to lettin' another man blow your back out because you are basically a bytch at that point
Oh going to work ain't going to stop your wife from getting her back out because you work. In fact it makes your child support payments higher and your paying rent for her new man

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
These phaggots would rather play video games and comment on other men on social media all day.

Good let them not work and starve.
When their girl's back gets blown out by working class Gz let them post on on social media about being victims :mjlol:
My man there's more to life than just women and work. Oddly enough, keeping most women happy is a full time job itself

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Yes, it is. People gotta stop using a LA/NY lens for the entire country. 60k will have you living comfortable in most of the country, specifically the entire Midwest, south, northwest etc.

A lot of dudes are losers who are socially retarded and have no aspirations beyond living just enough to afford rent and videogames. They can't talk to women, don't want to buy houses, don't go to bars, and largely refrain from a lot of things their fathers and grandfathers excelled at. A lot of men complain about working as if your only choice is Amazon or retail. What happened to the understanding that certain degrees guaranteed good jobs and lives. Or that certain trades guaranteed the same. We have a massive trades deficit in the country where a lot of people (specifically men) are not learning trades despite high demand for well paying jobs as electricians/craftsmen/etc. Not to mention HVAC. You can't argue this is about a lack of opportunity, it's about a lack of drive. And I will always believe a lot of that has to do with parents not raising their sons with standards or expectations. That may have worked 40 years ago when the most half assed dude could fall into a good factory job but that's not reality anymore. You have to compete.
No it won't. Not with high interest rates, insurance rates, groceries etc

Agree with the trades til the robotics improves

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
What’s wrong with wanting that soft boy life :queen:
How many you're not a real man if you don't make someone else rich, break your back and lose time for the next 40 years!

What imo men should is do both work hard if you wAnt and take mini vacation every few weekends. OR CRASH OUT and save as much as they can to enjoy life. I hear all the time people don't want to work and that's not true. People don't want to work for shyt wages, no benefits and a bunch of bs for 50 years and get laid off at a moment notice

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Man

I fought tooth and nail to rise up the corporate ladder after going to school, getting my cpa and then moving into finance. After 8 yrs of grinding I finally landed a great job and had a great boss just for political shyt and me saying the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time to get me fired and kicked back down during an incredibly bad time in the job market

Its demoralizing. I know exactly what youre talking about. Meanwhile on my team it was nothing but prototypes… white and Asian ppl with very easy and linear career paths
You struggling out here with a CPA?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
How many you're not a real man if you don't make someone else rich, break your back and lose time for the next 40 years!

What imo men should is do both work hard if you wAnt and take mini vacation every few weekends. OR CRASH OUT and save as much as they can to enjoy life. I hear all the time people don't want to work and that's not true. People don't want to work for shyt wages, no benefits and a bunch of bs for 50 years and get laid off at a moment notice
How the hell can you enjoy life crashed out with no income? That doesn’t make sense.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
-murder rates are at an all time low in this era for both genders
-the crime rate has literally been down. the 70s, 80s, and 90s was seeing 10x the violent crime this era is seeing
-black children across all boards are being neglected (i should know i used to work with children)

you're not being forthcoming in this post at all :patrice:
This reply doesn't even make sense as a response to what I said. Ya'll just be wanting to talk. Doesn't even matter if what you say is relevant to the conversation.

I literally talked about world wide sex trafficking of children and you reply talking about the 70s. What?

:mjlol:

This is why I don't listen to ya'll. The whole thread is full of men complaining about how hard life is NOW. But when I point out how miserable life on the planet is for women and child...all of a sudden it not so bad. But but but the 70s...

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
119.jpeg

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Hustling and hard work will fill your cup before crying and complaining gets you a drop

I have a wife and 4 kids bruh ain't no excuses just results over here and I'm working right now

Slow money better than no money right?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This reply doesn't even make sense as a response to what I said. Ya'll just be wanting to talk. Doesn't even matter if what you say is relevant to the conversation.

I literally talked about world wide sex trafficking of children and you reply talking about the 70s. What?

This is why I don't listen to ya'll. The whole thread is full of men complaining about how hard life is NOW. But when I point out how miserable life on the planet is for women and child...all of a sudden it not so bad. But but but the 70s...

1. Nothing in your post states that you meant internationally
2. Even if you were to go by internationally it varies from country to country, in what way does a 1st world nation have the same problems as a 3rd world nation
3. Life was hard for everyone ESPECIALLY FOR BLACK PEOPLE on a global scale the further back in history you go

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you dont work, you dont eat

you better figure out what you want to do

The end result of women raising men