"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She will go on one if Brad or Chad or even Jose request it.
Exactly lmao. The thing that always makes me laugh is that for a group so obsessed with white people, these types of black women don't seem to know anything about white people. White people LOVE cafes, be it Starbucks or a local spot. I personally wouldn't take a woman to a cafe/coffee shop on a first date but the idea that it's low effort level is weird to me. The entire point is for a casual, quiet place where you can talk and learn about each other. Something a lot of these women have no interest in because their personalities revolve entirely around consumerism. They can't even tell you why a restaurant is good, they just want to go to one with the most $$$$ in the google search. Literally lol.

That's why I always argue men need to get back to being the expert opinion on their surroundings. You should know what the best steakhouse close to you is...and likewise know where the most overrated one is (because that's the one she wants to go to, 8 times out of 10). You should know the best pizza joint in the city. The best Mexican restaurant. The best fried chicken spot. The best Italian restaurant. The coolest cafe. The best Mediterranean food spot. A big reason guys fukk up with first dates is because they don't know where to go and default to Applebees type places, or a random coffee shop. If you become familiar with this shyt I guarantee you will quickly learn a lot of women don't know shyt about restaurants or food.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I offer the coffee date because I like coffee, it's really hard to gauge somebody's intentions until you're in the moment.

If the coffee date is Starbucks.... :huhldup: ...check y'self.

I treat a date like a pick-up game, not like a pickup artist usin' game to get the drawls.
Spontaneous because I'm trynna see who shorty really be early. May hit the small coffee shop, the record store, get lunch, take a walk and vibe.

If she cool after the first date, we go from there.

But... I got a feelin' more women than who wanna admit rush the practical aspects of gettin' to know somebody 'cause they really tryna lock somethin' down to keep up appearances but don't wanna look vulnerable in the process of gettin' to know somebody.

That guard get so high they start blockin' good dudes out.

:jbhmm:
Read the signs.
They wanna play the game where they put in zero investment and show no vulnerability while the guy invest everything trying to impress them

It ain’t working which is why they crying online in record numbers. We got young women thinking a guy should takeover all her bills and save her from her bad financial decision’s after 90 days now :pachaha: .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She will date a naija who will simp while cheating on her with plenty of women

white dudes invented coffee rates, seems to work for them

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who would want to marry a woman that’s dumb enough to post all of this online. Women that complain about coffee dates are usually the bottom tier of women anyway. You want a man you met off tinder to fly you to a 5 star resort? lol
Well said

Social media exposes how little self awareness so many people have

Every woman who drew a hard line on where they wanted to go or what they wanted to do in my history was a low tier woman like you said. The only way they could go to a certain restaurant or experience was if a dude was taking them cause they couldn’t afford it themselves. The girls with substance tend to be more down to earth and just focused on getting you know you early on…then if they like you may want to go out on more sophisticated/elaborate dates. Why? Cause they already been to whatever restaurant or event you trying to take them to anyway so it isn’t impressive; plus they don’t want to feel like they “owe” you any thing