"I don't date ADOS/FBA men. I DON'T want Coffee dates. I wan't courtship and MARRIAGE NOT CRUMBS."

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Social media fukked up young men first with that red pill bullshyt. Now it’s women’s turn. Y’all treat dating like you’re competing against your date. Who can get the most out of them on a date, who gonna text first, who catching feelings first. It’s a partnership, you should be trying to enhance their life because you want to.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
First sentence...

"I have never dated black men"

How is she qualified to give an opinion on how black men move? :unimpressed:
Cause it’s content. She’s doing the “Becoming American” ritual of hating on black people but specifically Black men this time. She probably hates American Black women as well. That’s how you get into the club and get a career in America

Inokja

Rookie
Daps
Nope. I am claiming that that chick has nothing to worrbout. :pachaha:

On another note, did you even bother to read the post that you criticized? In that post I stated that there are outliers among African Americans who will date and marry outside of their culture and immediate ethnic group, but most African Americans don't. In that respect African Americans are just like Nigerians. They typically only date each other and White people typically only date each other. But somehow in this twisted retarded narrative that people have put together every African Americans supposedly open to dating errbody, which is complete bullshyt. There are outliers, but for the most part African Americans just like Asians, Europeans and Africans only date and marry within their own group. People are walking around acting like African Americans are just hobos. Nope and that chick ain't go shyt to worry bout.

I think the confusion was more along the lines that when black americans are insular it is on racial grounds vs ethnic grounds; a "black is black mentality". There is sort of confusion when we run into ethnocentricity from other groups. Many black americans still perceive black people as a global overarching meta-population, and are more open to being with somebody from another ethnic group since their sense of ethnic self-preservation isn't as strong, and overshadowed by racial identity. You won't hear many talking about preserving some sort of black american ethnic bloodline or speaking of notions of maintaining "purity" for example with respect to other groups of black people. Yes, most black americans get with other black americans, but that is more due to population/demographics than some ethnocentric clannishness.

This doesn't mean other ethnic groups won't possibly face varying levels of lack of knowledge about their culture from black americans, just that as many will point out in other discourse (to the point of confusion and bewilderment), black americans are very psychologically race focused.

But its possible that I misunderstood the post myself.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the confusion was more along the lines that when black americans are insular it is on racial grounds vs ethnic grounds; a "black is black mentality". There is sort of confusion when we run into ethnocentricity from other groups. Many black americans still perceive black people as a global overarching meta-population, and are more open to being with somebody from another ethnic group since their sense of ethnic self-preservation isn't as strong, and overshadowed by racial identity. You won't hear many talking about preserving some sort of black american ethnic bloodline or speaking of notions of maintaining "purity" for example with respect to other groups of black people. Yes, most black americans get with other black americans, but that is more due to population/demographics than some ethnocentric clannishness.

This doesn't mean other ethnic groups won't possibly face varying levels of lack of knowledge about their culture from black americans, just that as many will point out in other discourse (to the point of confusion and bewilderment), black americans are very psychologically race focused.

But its possible that I misunderstood the post myself.
The post meant that people by and large people date and marry people within their own cultures. African Americans have their own distinct culture going back over 400 years right here in this land, which started when this place was British North America which was bfore the United States of America was even a Country.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Social media fukked up young men first with that red pill bullshyt. Now it’s women’s turn. Y’all treat dating like you’re competing against your date. Who can get the most out of them on a date, who gonna text first, who catching feelings first. It’s a partnership, you should be trying to enhance their life because you want to.

Before red pill you had Derick Jaxon and tons of feminist shows spewing nonsense.

Now it’s just nonsense on both sides now.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Boy looking at this thread can't help to notice that Africans don't like for the tethers to be called out as that.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You can see that men are actually nice. We all see what she looks like, but only a couple people point it out. If a breh with similar looks made that proclamation women would form like Voltron and roast him to bolivia.
I don't think she's ugly, so comments like this are odd to me.

She just has poor glasses that make her eyes look huge and super high cheekbones, which give her that Antz look irl.

Is she the baddest thing walking? Nope but she's just kinda plain in the face.

Last edited: