I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah yo real nikkas gon check in every time.

They prolly didnt even realize they were blocked til this nikka went viral.

On another note, nikkas be throwing that “friend” and “brother” word around all willy nilly.

Most of the time nikkas is associates or yall just have a solid rapport.
True... true

Nıgga was acting like a fatherless lightskin nıgga with that post though. 😑

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had a break up a few years back and I lost contact with one of my guy friends because his wife was close friends with my ex. I know he was going through some stuff with a baby on the way, a lot of work stress, etc., but he didn't really make much effort in trying to hang out with me. I knew him for several years also. In that case I know that his wife probably had some influence on that decision also.

I sort of wish he did try to contact me, but I'm not too upset with him. I wouldn't block him but it's also hard for me to allow him back into my life with him knowing this so I get where OP is coming from but I think announcing it like he did and blocking is sassy af.
I will never understand why people have an expectation for the other person they don’t have for themselves
If u ain’t call there is no reason for you to expect them to call
Then people make up a story in their head for the person reasoning instead of asking :mjlol:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I’m not attacking you, but the message is tone deaf. If you have time to

A. Be on social media constantly
B. Respond to freaky links, sides, whatever
C. Time for the gym or other decompressing activities
D. Whatever else

You have time to send a quick note, FT for a few minutes, whatever.

I feel bro, people make time for what they deem important. He learned the hard way that he is not really the homie like he thought he was
I feel that fr. But I don’t like to assume but I’m willingly to bet he told them the surgery wasn’t that serious and he being a lil girl about this. I don’t agree with cutting them off without as much as a conversation

Traveler

All Star
Daps
If you in my inner circle I'm going to have a conversation about that. Problem usually gets resolved. Your inner circle has to hold each other accountable. If you just an acquaintance, it will get noted and I will behave accordingly. No need for a conversation with an acquaintance.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I do think events like these show who your friends truly are and who they aren't. I might not completely cut people off, but I'll take it as life reminding me what our relationship is. In his example, I'd make note that maybe we're drinking buddies, or NBA playoff fans, and that's the extent of it. I'll continue to watch the playoffs with them and hopefully they never need anything from me other than that.

It sounds messed up but you gotta learn to label people and sort them correctly in your life...otherwise you'll end up crazy and alone. If you have a lot of friends, you're probably be too promiscuous with the term.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ok...
Im somewhere in that comment section roasting his ass.

Blocking people is feminine.
Men confront each other over issues, and get to it.

People block so they don't have to deal with truths.
If he did the manly thing and told them how he felt. He knows he would have been confronted with the uncomfortable truth when they laughed in his damn face....
Because either 1... You being a big bytch right now.
Or 2....it's obvious they ain't mess with you like that anyway.

Probably cause he's a big soft ass, always on social media, looking for validation ass, bytch.

I'm a whole man. Da hell I care if another nikka check up on me
Other men got responsibilities too. U ain't one of them

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I may check up after 2 weeks. You need time to recover after surgery. You gonna be sore, tired, in pain, adjusting to meds for probably a week, then another to get in routine.

All the. Ppl texting calling and texting immediately are just getting it out the way early. I'm that dude that's gonna be there after they fall off and become too busy with work and family and other plans.

You hit someone up right after all it's gonna be is "this shyt hurts" "I can't sleep" "I can't eat" "I gotta stay for 4 more days" "I gotta come back in a week". Then those people have already got 'the check up' out of the way because they know you are going to be busy etc.