I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Arkham Asylum:dead:
And sometimes nikkas block people because you not trying to do all that jaw jackin with people that don’t take accountability
Most nikkas know how certain dudes act and nothing good will come out the conversation
But here are the real nikka, 6 figga Robocops that fukk dime bytches every weekend with the most outlandish hot takes:dead:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
9af5dcb952b98af5ee51c7ef2aa506be.gif

Spinal

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I haven't read many of the replies, but it sounds like his friends are trash. Also, did he tell them how serious it was? Dudes are likely to be like "you tough, you'll be aight" type shyt especially if they think it's just outpatient shyt.

I remember one of my homies was in the hospital w blood clots and I was like :dahell: why didn't you say something? We suffer in silence more times than not and that's fukked up.

This.

Mfs be going thru shyt but scared to reach out and let somebody know out of fear they'll look weak or fear someone will make them feel worse.. REACH OUT ANYWAY!

Even if they don't tell you what you wanna hear call somebody else. Sometimes it's better to listen to an outside voice instead of the one in your head telling you fukk life.