I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Big facts. MFs in here bragging about being emotionally stunted not realizing it's not the flex they think it is. Taking this specific dude out the equation, in this situation, there's a clear solution.

It's a text, ain't nobody asking you to hold a nikka hand while he recovers. :mjlol:

People are really using the “I have work and a family” excuse for not messaging their friends when they spend an hour a day on Twitter :scust:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
People are really using the “I have work and a family” excuse for not messaging their friends when they spend an hour a day on Twitter :scust:
Any social media, Coli, flipping channels, and a hundred other moments when you're not doing anything crucial during a 24 hour period and you can't take a few seconds to send a text to a MF you consider a friend because that's not your job or you're not a female? You're a whole ass fukk niigga, no excuses.

I don't know who raised these fools but they failed, miserably.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody got shyt going on and stuff they dealing with. So what they ain’t take time out the day to see if you’re okay.

But I bet they checked on his girl, yeah, I bet they offered emotional support in such a trying time, yeah, probably even said dude can't fukk because his back is in pieces.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

This sums it up.

This is what I was thinking. I don't even care he cut em off, but if YOU felt THEY were your friends, then talk to em and tell them how you feel. I damn sure would. Why jump online to tell strangers that you cutting off your homeboys?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, people be on their phones all the time it wouldn’t kill them to send a quick hey how’d it go? You good?

Not like he was expecting flowers and a barbershop quartet when he awoke from surgery

Exactly and the fact people in here think a simple text is beyond them is every sad

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We all got the same 24 hrs....if your people can't take 1 min to send you text when you are at your worst, that says alot about yall relationship. Especially if a month goes by.