I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't necessarily disagree with assessing where people stand in your life from time to time. There are better ways to do it and he sounds like a zesty ass nikka, so I'm sure the 4 were relieved. No one is perfect, and as friends you should be able to have conversations and hold each other accountable for duck shyt. A simple, "yo you fukk nikkas didn't check on me??" would have sufficed.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get your back blown out
be mad at your harlem
homies breh.

UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
If every room you walk into smells like BO check your armpits. :yeshrug:

He’s probably one of those brehs who’s always crying over some shyt he could handle with logic and they’re emotionally exhausted.

I had a friend who’d call me to whine over the most petty things pertaining to women.

One day he phoned me telling me he’s standing on the roof of his workplace about to commit that because he found out his ex-gf had sex when 3 men after they broke up.

Bear in mind he had been running thru everything with a wig and a pulse up to that point. :skip:

I told him she’s gonna bring her new ting to his funeral so he needs to decide if he wants an open or closed casket and he called me unSuPpOrtIve.

Once people are over you you locking them off is the sassy trash taking itself out.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Eventually you get that wake up call that the only ones that are really there for it all is family.
I’m glad I learned early in life. I saw the world/people for what it really is at like 21 years old. For the past 15+ years I take care of my family and stay away from “friends”…

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The real problem is he didn’t tell them but he decided to tell the internet. That’s when I have to ask myself did it REALLY happen the way you said it happened.

I’ve cut people off for less so I’m not mad at him if it’s true. That whole “explaining” shyt or not explaining being beta male is ridiculous.

Having to approach conflict you know you gain nothing from is a waste of flesh or energy. It’s not masculine to engage in senseless conflict. It’s more reminiscent to dumb animals with base instincts and desire. Especially when it’s comes to people that are suppose to support you.

You’ll find yourself and your peace disturbed often if you’re always trying to figure out what someone else’s problem is. And I’ll be damned if my back is fukked up and I’m worried about another mfer’s problems.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
My first thought was to scoff, but I do believe as a generation we have lost sight of what friendship is.

My parents crowd of friends, something like that really wouldn't happen. When someone is sick within the group, people will bring them food, check up on them etc. It feels like a supportive community.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas should've phoned but at the same time, aint no time when 6am-7pm is dedicated to work activities

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
It literally takes 30 seconds to message someone “How are you?” or “How’s the recovery going?” :manny:

A lot of people aren’t really friends like that tbh and it’s sensitive moments like this where it gets realized. Two of my boys have hospitalized in the last 4 weeks and I’ve made sure to check on them and it’s not really that difficult to do so.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It literally takes 30 seconds to message someone “How are you?” or “How’s the recovery going?” :manny:

A lot of people aren’t really friends like that tbh and it’s sensitive moments like this where it gets realized. Two of my boys have hospitalized in the last 4 weeks and I’ve made sure to check on them and it’s not really that difficult to do so.
Big facts. MFs in here bragging about being emotionally stunted not realizing it's not the flex they think it is. Taking this specific dude out the equation, in this situation, there's a clear solution.

It's a text, ain't nobody asking you to hold a nikka hand while he recovers. :mjlol: