I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
How old are you ? Just curious….simple things my guy, you good bro? Takes two seconds , not that long to see if somebody you fukk with is ok….that’s why some of y’all nikkas be getting snaked by so called friends. Or you can be a snake that only care for yourself :pachaha: ..it’s not being sensitive, just out of respect

I'm 26. See this is what I don't understand: 'simple things, you good bro.' What's that gonna do for me? :russ:

Some of us just don't feel better after conversations like these, it's annoying if anything. Whenever someone who doesn't really know me calls me like this, I have to then act like I'm that type of person to console them. And I hate that. If you're really a close friend you know we could not speak for a month and pick up the phone like a day didn't pass by.

I've never had some deep conversation about my feelings and felt better afterwards, that's not therapeutic for everyone. Personally I prefer to clean my desk, sort my photos or workout. These things actually make me feel better, it's annoying that people push this 'one size fits all' approach to therapy.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I think before covid I may have only checked on my fam and people who I deemed really close

But like dealing with a lot of deaths of the past 4 years and getting older myself. If I see someone going through some shyt Medically/Mentally I really make it a habit of sending a "hey you good?" Or some words of encouragement.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Regardless of everything, the guy has a point.

I mean they could have at least texted him. That's where I draw the line bc it's so simple to text. It may be a "you good? " text to you, but it may mean alot to that person.

Ppl on their phone all day and you can't send a text to your friend in recovery?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Yeah yo real nikkas gon check in every time.

They prolly didnt even realize they were blocked til this nikka went viral.

On another note, nikkas be throwing that “friend” and “brother” word around all willy nilly.

Most of the time nikkas is associates or yall just have a solid rapport.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Tell them nikkas you disappointed. It's a friend not a colleague.

I don't have a single friend I can't yell at or tell to fukk off if they pissing me off. Otherwise we can't call each other friends if we can't always be frank with each other.

Is Social media just making us all act like women? What happened to addressing shyt and not going around whispering?
What this guy did is something my lady would come and say to me, coz she's a girl.

Yea pretty soft to not say nun
Addressing 4 separate people on this matter can be draining and is more dramatic and "soft/feminine" than just understanding what the wavelength is and keeping it moving.
Wouldn't be surprising if he were on the autism spectrum and didn't understand that even though those people are his friends, he's not their friend....

I’m not attacking you, but the message is tone deaf. If you have time to

A. Be on social media constantly
B. Respond to freaky links, sides, whatever
C. Time for the gym or other decompressing activities
D. Whatever else

You have time to send a quick note, FT for a few minutes, whatever.

I feel bro, people make time for what they deem important. He learned the hard way that he is not really the homie like he thought he was
Both of these.
Grown man blocking nikkaz

:scust:

Pickup the phone and stop being a bytch
Picking up the phone likely doesn't do anything but waste energy. They've already shown what it was.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
He's a weirdo for dating black women

I only date Black women, but acting like a dude who doesn't is somehow below me is retarded. This man said 'frail beings who disgust him' lmao that's pro black now? That's like the opposite end of the pawgset posters on here, you're not special for being with a Black woman, that's normal.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brothers in here saying with a serious face that he has to teach his friends... how to be friends.

:mjlol:

Men have such low expectations of each other that it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.
Have you seen his tweets denigrating black men? Why would anyone want to check on him aside from his mother?

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Very mature response.

Now, I’d feel a way. But life is happening for all of us. I remember some of my friends thought I was purposely shutting them out when it turned out I had lost multiple elders in one year, and I was a little depressed so I just wasn’t speaking.

Shyt gets real for everyone and truthfully, we don’t know what others are going through at that exact moment.

Still, back surgery is major and the fact that not one of them said anything at all is…telling.

I decided to go check out brehs IG page and he’s been posting pretty consistently. Nothing about the surgical procedure. Not saying that means a whole lot, but considering he took to Twitter to say this, I’m kind of surprised that there is nothing in regards to something more serious. Maybe his friends were just unaware of how serious it was/is according to his SM he seems fine. I dunno, I’m just playing Devils advocate here.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Dude in his feelings feelings. You gotta understand people personality before you can think y'all are friends. They might just be the type of people that know you going through something and assume you don't wanna talk about it unless you bring it up. He prolly don't know what type of people they are so he can't say shyt.

And there's also the chance that he the type of nikka that always need somebody pity about his own shyt he dealing with, as if others don't have they own problems to figure out.

They prolly reading his bird-like tweets thinking "good riddance"

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I'm 26. See this is what I don't understand: 'simple things, you good bro.' What's that gonna do for me? :russ:

Some of us just don't feel better after conversations like these, it's annoying if anything. Whenever someone who doesn't really know me calls me like this, I have to then act like I'm that type of person to console them. And I hate that. If you're really a close friend you know we could not speak for a month and pick up the phone like a day didn't pass by.

I've never had some deep conversation about my feelings and felt better afterwards, that's not therapeutic for everyone. Personally I prefer to clean my desk, sort my photos or workout. These things actually make me feel better, it's annoying that people push this 'one size fits all' approach to therapy.
You need therapy :russ: it’s not designed to make you feel better , it’s designed to show you my friend that I care about your well being , make you feel better? nikka that’s what your bytch is for not your male friends , she gonna nurse you , pick up food,meds etc