I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Tell them nikkas you disappointed. It's a friend not a colleague.

I don't have a single friend I can't yell at or tell to fukk off if they pissing me off. Otherwise we can't call each other friends if we can't always be frank with each other.

Is Social media just making us all act like women? What happened to addressing shyt and not going around whispering?
What this guy did is something my lady would come and say to me, coz she's a girl.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Tell them nikkas you disappointed. It's a friend not a colleague.

I don't have a single friend I can't yell at or tell to fukk off if they pissing me off. Otherwise we can't call each other friends if we can't always be frank with each other.

Is Social media just making us all act like women? What happened to addressing shyt and not going around whispering?
What this guy did is something my lady would come and say to me, coz she's a girl.
Yea pretty soft to not say nun

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

This sums it up.

Was going to say this, he coulda said something to them instead of running to social media smh

And to block them like that means something. I cut off people I don’t fukk with no more. When we see each other it’s what’s up and keep it moving.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm a realistic person. Sure, I might feel some type of way if someone didn't call, or text me while in recovery, but I'm not just going to dead relationships because of it. While you're not calling me, I'm not calling you either, and don't know what you're doing through. Now that he's deaded the relationships and blocked them he wont ever have that closure, and he probably doesn't want it. Sometimes while we're going through shyt we forget that other people are going through shyt too.

A simple convo could clear all this up... But grown men wanna run to twitter to express grievances.
Very mature response.

Now, I’d feel a way. But life is happening for all of us. I remember some of my friends thought I was purposely shutting them out when it turned out I had lost multiple elders in one year, and I was a little depressed so I just wasn’t speaking.

Shyt gets real for everyone and truthfully, we don’t know what others are going through at that exact moment.

Still, back surgery is major and the fact that not one of them said anything at all is…telling.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Everybody got shyt going on and stuff they dealing with. So what they ain’t take time out the day to see if you’re okay.

I’m not attacking you, but the message is tone deaf. If you have time to

A. Be on social media constantly
B. Respond to freaky links, sides, whatever
C. Time for the gym or other decompressing activities
D. Whatever else

You have time to send a quick note, FT for a few minutes, whatever.

I feel bro, people make time for what they deem important. He learned the hard way that he is not really the homie like he thought he was