I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
This nikka is a weirdo, anything he says is suspect.

:jbhmm:Both tweets is something shared in the Coli a lot

First tweet is when pawgset is complained about
Second tweet is this gif that is always quoted
Jaunty-Demanding-Hairstreak-max-1mb.gif

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Either way it doesn't really matter that much to me personally, I think dude is being overly sensitive. That type of shyt doesn't even make sense to me. Next time we talk you can say "hey how did that surgery go?" it just seems corny to call me asking how I feel about it.
How old are you ? Just curious….simple things my guy, you good bro? Takes two seconds , not that long to see if somebody you fukk with is ok….that’s why some of y’all nikkas be getting snaked by so called friends. Or you can be a snake that only care for yourself :pachaha: ..it’s not being sensitive, just out of respect

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I said it before, but being a man is a tall order sometimes. :francis:

Man who had major surgery and feared for his life:
“I had major back surgery and could have died, and no one even called or checked on me. :sad:

Friends: Ol’ hoe ass, what you want, a hug? Ok we didn’t call you, so? Stfu, Quit crying. :smh:

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I said it before, but being a man is a tall order sometimes. :francis:

Man who had major surgery and feared for his life:
“I had major back surgery and could have died, and no one even called or checked on me. :sad:

Friends: Ol’ hoe ass punk, what you want, a hug? Ok we ain’t call you, so? Stfu, Quit crying. :smh:
nikkas like hoes

If he was an All-NBA player they’d feel him

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I do and I'm deliberate about actually being a friend instead of a "friend-in-name-only".

Mans got a whole damn back surgery and no one checked in and folk in here talking about "maybe he should communicate to them that he believes they should have checked in"

the bar is floor low.

:mjlol:

nikkaz at least got a group chat nowadays.

2 of my cousins in the one me and my hometown homies in.

one cousin had a fukked up foot
my other homeboy damn near had his foot amputated
my other homie was out almost a year from fukkin up his ankle on the docks

knew about all 3

Dem nikkaz ain't yo potnahs! :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If it's 4 of them all ghosting dude then maybe he's the problem?

I'd be annoyed if my homies didn't check on me too but taking it to social media like this is feminine af.
fixed

nikkaz and all this feminine energy nowadays is ridiculous. where's these nikkaz pops at? :scust:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I've been saying for years that a lot of us men don't really have that many close friends that aren't women and women don't understand when we say we don't know what these nukkas be doing when they're not around us. Most of our relationships are casual and surface level and if you truly need something, most men can only rely on their family and the women in their lives. You will be going through something and your male friends will tell you "Damn, that's f*cked up" and keep it moving.