I created a series of Art exclusively for woman called "Ladies Collection Vol.1"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
and lol @BlackPearl talking about theres too much nudity...FOH nikka...since when did u become so PG 13?

just thought about that

Usually when I see similar art where men are portraying a black woman her t*ts or ass are always hanging it out. It's chiche' and redundant. Sine you're sure a "genius" I though maybe you wouldn't give me something I've seen 100 times. :francis:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually when I see similar art where men are portraying a black woman her t*ts or ass are always hanging it out. It's chiche' and redundant. Sine you're sure a "genius" I though maybe you wouldn't give me something I've seen 100 times. :francis:
those arent BLACK WOMAN...i never make nude black women....the only black woman is the angel and shes fully clothed....all my BW are fully clothed ...ALL of them

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo:

"Toast to cliches in the dark past..."
i dont what that mean....but this is an election like yesterday...vote now....because im gonna get hot and you're gonna buy my shyt anyway regardless for 5 times more, so your choice :yeshrug:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It means you're full of shyt. :smile:
no youre full of shyt.....

ms take a bytch out to dinner to have sex, under the guise of friendship....only to be finessed

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
no youre full of shyt.....

ms take a bytch out to dinner to have sex, under the guise of friendship....only to be finessed

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Keep practicing

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Keep practicing
please i been setting mothafukkas on fire since age 10....u gotta earn my C level insults...youll never get A or B...i save that for the big dogs

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
In this day in time artist also need to be very business orientated. You made a thread shytting on us black women a week or so ago now youre asking for our coins. Then u don't want to explain your process and u sound like an ass. Even if I wanted a print and was willing to drop 100.00 on a print, which is high (only because you don't have established fans) I wouldn't by your stuff cause your personality sucks. Humble yourself.
by the way im not no fukking businessman, im a artist, a true teller, a savant...that happens to hustle

@The5thLetter im surprised by u...its all good tho

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Breh might as well mosey with his $100 prints and attitude. I can critique whatever I want especially if I plan on spending my hard earned coins.

Its 90,000+ artists on the net that are more than willing to provide quality work without the self ego stroking " you gon be on my dikk later" shyt.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh might as well mosey with his $100 prints and attitude. I can critique whatever I want especially if I plan on spending my hard earned coins.

Its 90,000+ artists on the net that are more than willing to provide quality work without the self ego stroking " you gon be on my dikk later" shyt.

Yeah u know what you're right...and that's I guess artist need manager's and publicist ...I'm not suppose to be dealing with the public

I appreciate the comments and support... I don't want things to go sour any longer

@BlackPearl @Daisy Fitzroy @The5thLetter @Amy Traphouse @KinksandCoils

Im going to apologize like a gentleman, and I'm going to gracefully bow out this thread. I dont want my work to be overshadowed by me.