I created a series of Art exclusively for woman called "Ladies Collection Vol.1"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry hun those are too low budget for me. Perhaps some Vineyard Vines or Tommy Bahama? You probably could afford a piece if someone was kind enough to purchase one of you prints.
'Vineyard Vines or Tommy Bahama?' Im into woman , not men...so I'll pass

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Theyre not? Must be a DC nikka trend

:mjlol:

Vineyard Vines is an American clothing and accessory retailer founded in 1998 in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, by brothers Shep and Ian Murray. The brand markets high end ties, hats, belts, shirts, shorts, swimwear, bags for men, women, and children. It has grown to a collection of retail stores and outlets across the United States. Their clothing is considered preppy.

Tommy Bahama is a Seattle-based manufacturer of casual, men's and women's sportswear and activewear, denim, swimwear, accessories, footwear and a complete home furnishings collection. The brand is owned by Atlanta-based Oxford Industries. Tommy Bahama is available at Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor and Belk along with resort locations around the world. There are over 160 company-owned Tommy Bahama retail stores worldwide.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Vineyard Vines is an American clothing and accessory retailer founded in 1998 in Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts, by brothers Shep and Ian Murray. The brand markets high end ties, hats, belts, shirts, shorts, swimwear, bags for men, women, and children. It has grown to a collection of retail stores and outlets across the United States. Their clothing is considered preppy.

Tommy Bahama is a Seattle-based manufacturer of casual, men's and women's sportswear and activewear, denim, swimwear, accessories, footwear and a complete home furnishings collection. The brand is owned by Atlanta-based Oxford Industries. Tommy Bahama is available at Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor and Belk along with resort locations around the world. There are over 160 company-owned Tommy Bahama retail stores worldwide.
Thanks for the definition...what r u a fukking Webster dictionary ? I don't follow fashion
I'm heterosexual....

Congrats on having a quality product, but it's not your brand tho. U need to learn how to sew and create your own brand to impress me, but I'm happy to see a sista eat...so kudos

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for the definition...what r u a fukking Webster dictionary ? I don't follow fashion
I'm heterosexual....

Congrats on having a quality product, but it's not your brand tho. U need to learn how to sew and create your own brand to impress me, but I'm happy to see a sista eat...so kudos

I make almost 5 figures a month and you're getting fired from the mall and begging for sales. No one cares what impresses you. But I do have a brand already. It sales on Amazon. I'm sitting next to 2 new products we'll be launching for the holidays. :smile:

PS I thought you were asexual.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I make almost 5 figures a month and you're getting fired from the mall and begging for sales. No one cares what impresses you. But I do have a brand already. It sales on Amazon. I'm sitting next to 2 new products we'll be launching for the holidays. :smile:

PS I thought you were asexual.
Idgaf about your sales numbers, I'm a creative and not a business man...my value is based upon my fame as an artist....so once my style blow up, it's going to generate millions

The reason why, is because i actually create my own shyt. I'm not a resale , I'm the actual person that produces the product

Don't worry about my sexuality...mind your business, like I said, I like woman, just not into sex at the moment, I'm looking for companionship, therefore I'm asexual at the moment

How is single life working for u? Spending Saturday with ur dog watching vh1? #teamlonely

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Idgaf about your sales numbers, I'm a creative and not a business man...my value is based upon my fame as an artist....so once my style blow up, it's going to generate millions

The reason why, is because i actually create my own shyt. I'm not a resale , I'm the actual person that produces the product

Don't worry about my sexuality...mind your business, like I said, I like woman, just not into sex at the moment, I'm looking for companionship, therefore I'm asexual at the moment

How is single life working for u? Spending Saturday with ur dog watching vh1? #teamlonely

Who Is Asexual?
An asexual person (“ace”, for short) is simply someone who does not experience sexual attraction. That’s all there is to it. Aces can be any sex or gender or age or ethnic background or body type, can be rich or poor, can wear any clothing style, and can be any religion or political affiliation.

In short: There is no asexual "type".

A Misunderstood Orientation
Many people hear the word “asexual” and make assumptions about what it means. They think of single-celled organisms in a petri dish. They think of a celibate monk on far off mountaintop. They think of a genderless robot from outer space. Asexuality isn’t any of those things.

In particular:

• Asexuality is not an abstinence pledge. (Although there may be abstinent aces.)
  • Asexuality is not a synonym for celibacy. (There are celibate aces and promiscuous aces and aces everywhere in between.)
  • Asexuality is not a gender identity. (Although there may be trans, non-binary, or genderqueer aces.)
  • Asexuality is not a disorder. (Although there may be aces with physical or mental conditions.)
  • Asexuality is not a choice. (Although not every ace is "born that way".)
  • Asexuality is not a hormone imbalance. (Although there may be aces with hormone issues.)
  • Asexuality is not a fear of sex or relationships. (Although there may be aces who are afraid of or otherwise dislike sex or relationships.)

Daps

but wouldn't it be in your best interest as an artist to know the business side of things? how can you build a brand which will affect the value of your art when you arent a business man?