I created a series of Art exclusively for woman called "Ladies Collection Vol.1"

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You have not built a name for your self to be able to charge that much for a print alone. A part of art sales has to do with fame.Which is why jean Michel basquiat could draw like an elementary school child but still make thousands of dollars . So what European artist do I like since you know me?
yeah, u been a hater since day 1....if i was a European and marked it up for 1000 and put it in the gucci store, youll have it

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
good art cost money....my art is all original one of a kind work....created from scratch, no templates, no nothing....I think yall gotta learn the difference between quality and bullshyt...alotta art yall see is bullshyt.....alotta music yall see is bullshyt

quality work cost a quality price .....

@BlackPearl the work is supposed to be lighthearted accept the angel piece....im sorry I didnt factor in your relationship issues in the design.....dont worry vol 2 will be more about pain and heart ache

I don't really find this work lighthearted. I don't really think your capable of that. I was actually hoping you'd have work that has less t*ts. If the second part is more intense I'll pass. Good luck though.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have not built a name for your self to be able to charge that much for a print alone. A part of art sales has to do with fame.Which is why jean Michel basquiat could draw like an elementary school child but still make thousands of dollars . So what European artist do I like since you know me?
True, when my name get hot ...those are going for 500 tho

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really find this work lighthearted. I don't really think your capable of that. I was actually hoping you'd have work that has less t*ts. If the second part is more intense I'll pass. Good luck though.
Sound like u want some hello kitty kiddie shyt.

This work I'd say is pretty light hearted, we'll accept the jaded piece which originally supposed to really be emotional with more details and demons n shyt, bit I decided to keep it more neutral and unemotional.

The Angel piece does have any nudity it's rated G , even kids can enjoy that, hell kids can enjoy most of these, esp compared to my usual work.

Anytime I created images of black women I always keep them fully clothed. Alot of nikka artist slut bw out. Have them ass naked, titties and ass out, sucking and fukking. I keep my bw dignified and holy. I turn them into angels not hoes. I only use nudity in my abstract pieces

I fine The female body rather beautiful, and there's nothing wrong with expressing it on a healthy way. Do u prefer me to create dikks instead?

And btw, most of my art isn't even about sex or sexuality...the themes in my art are usually dark and about the mind, I just wanted to make something for the females, something beautiful aesthetically without too much thinking

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sound like u want some hello kitty kiddie shyt.

This work I'd say is pretty light hearted, we'll accept the jaded piece which originally supposed to really be emotional with more details and demons n shyt, bit I decided to keep it more neutral and unemotional.

The Angel piece does have any nudity it's rated G , even kids can enjoy that, hell kids can enjoy most of these, esp compared to my usual work.

Anytime I created images of black women I always keep them fully clothed. Alot of nikka artist slut bw out. Have them ass naked, titties and ass out, sucking and fukking. I keep my bw dignified and holy. I turn them into angels not hoes. I only use nudity in my abstract pieces

I fine The female body rather beautiful, and there's nothing wrong with expressing it on a healthy way. Do u prefer me to create dikks instead?

And btw, most of my art isn't even about sex or sexuality...the themes in my art are usually dark and about the mind, I just wanted to make something for the females, something beautiful aesthetically without too much thinking

When I asked you for your POV you had nothing to say. Now when I gave you my POV you have defensive paragraphs. Good luck with your work.

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
@DrX are you serious about selling your artwork or are you just playing? :ld:

Your are getting valuable market feedback (great work but too pricey), but you're shrugging that off and even dismissing your potential customers.

Were you on here during the whole "MollyWatr" saga? Get it together or else...:ufdup:

Daps
i like the colors/color schemes used but i am not a fan of displaying art that uses nudity in my home. (just a personal preference) also i wish you had difference size option for the prints.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX are you serious about selling your artwork or are you just playing? :ld:

Your are getting valuable market feedback (great work but too pricey), but you're shrugging that off and even dismissing your potential customers.

Were you on here during the whole "MollyWatr" saga? Get it together or else...:ufdup:
:yeshrug: i feel like my work is worth the price...thats why we have whole foods and save a lot.....ppl have options

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I asked you for your POV you had nothing to say. Now when I gave you my POV you have defensive paragraphs. Good luck with your work.
not defensive...im just responding...