I created a series of Art exclusively for woman called "Ladies Collection Vol.1"

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Could I know more about this, please?

Search the Rafters. But basically it was about an arrogant poster who had a good idea for a product but spent most of his time shytting on posters and not listening to suggestions...then he had his idea (and potential bread) snatched right from under him by a smarter nikka on his grind.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I only saw one I would consider (the girl with the flower but the sad face on her dress was a no go) but if I'm shelling out $100 its not going to be for a poster.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only saw one I would consider (the girl with the flower but the sad face on her dress was a no go) but if I'm shelling out $100 its not going to be for a poster.
i dont need your critique , I do this for real....cant tell me nothing about this game ....ive been doing this since I was in diapers......I guarantee u never seen a piece of visual art that look like this....colorful tears....a mixture of pain and hope.....

multicolorful rose petals blowing in the wind

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@miranda got my a few of my #1's, I appreciate u miranda.......I promised they're gonna be worth alot of money one day, I would bet my life on it....

Im going down as a legend, these images gonna be worth alot, because they're limited editions...which means, i promise to never use the image again after 20 of each is sold....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DrX are you serious about selling your artwork or are you just playing? :ld:

Your are getting valuable market feedback (great work but too pricey), but you're shrugging that off and even dismissing your potential customers.

Were you on here during the whole "MollyWatr" saga? Get it together or else...:ufdup:
MollyWatr part 2 :banderas:

I'm not worried about that, I can assure u..NOBODY in the world can create these images...everything I do, I freestyle and it comes from the soul...its impossible to duplicate my textures, color combinations, styles and don't even get me started on my concepts and subject matter....my project inside my mind vol 2 is already one of the greatest art exhibitions ever made....nobody talk about pain , racism, spiritually in a beautiful colorful aesthetic way like I do ...NOBODY!

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then STOP fukkING PETITIONING THE COLI FOR WHATEVER THE fukk YOU WANT/NEED AT THE TIME. What kind of idiot shyts on potential customers? This is the kind of businessman I want to trust with my coins? HELL, no.
ur a hater...mind ya fukking business...u been throwing shade at me for a while for a small misunderstanding in a thread a while back, i tried to be the bigger person but im not a bytch...grow up and move on...because im gonna get mines regardless of what u think....Im a giant and youre a fukking ant....keep throwing pebbles honey, because its too late to stop my blessings....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way im not no fukking businessman, im a artist, a true teller, a savant...that happens to hustle

@The5thLetter im surprised by u...its all good tho

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not a sneak if it's not hidden. And don't preoccupy urself with petty shyt like daps
she called me an idiot and a horrible business man and i thought u was my nikka..i mean im not mad, im just saying thats kinda fukked up.....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and lol @BlackPearl talking about theres too much nudity...FOH nikka...since when did u become so PG 13?

just thought about that