I created a series of Art exclusively for woman called "Ladies Collection Vol.1"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you'll have better luck selling to white people/other races.:whistle:

most blacks don't have expendable income for 100 bucks on these prints even if they're dope.

just my two cents.:yeshrug:
i dont buy that....black ppl are full of shyt...we got money when we really want something...my uncle a dope fiend and ALWAYS find way to get high....when its time to get fukked up, this nikka turn to Albert Einstein to score that rock

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ill do the budget for u cinna my friend

I assume at the min u take home 1000 min right?

thats just a min hypothetical figure im just using as an example...aight let me break it down

boom ..a 100 for the print, now u got 900 left over

400 for your rent, assuming u have a
roommate

100 for hair

100 for groceries

300 to have fun

boom....that easy, and the next month you'll be back at the full 1000 again....so u got no excuses....
Lol nah hun, it doesnt work like that.

I would like a print for my new place. I like the first one. But it wont be for a while.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care to explain your pieces?
I dont like explaining my work, it takes the mystery away

I like the colors but honestly I feel like I've seen this type of art before. It looks like a man drew these pictures. I'd like if you dug a little deeper. If you are going to make a series that is suppose to relate to women you should take more of a female prescriptive. The prescriptive is clearly male.

what do u mean?, vol 2 will be more introspective...I didn't want to go too deep ,....

anyway...fukk all this talking, pearl I know u got the money...just buy it now...the framed ver...and stunt on bytches in ya circle..like "i got this for 125" they're gonna hate "who this bytch think she is...always pulling out money....we be knowing she be on those sugar daddy sites hehehehe" they're gonna be hating, and Ill explain each piece once u make an purchase....

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nah hun, it doesnt work like that.

I would like a print for my new place. I like the first one. But it wont be for a while.
come on, 100 dollars aint alotta money with inflation...100 is the new 10 ....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is nice but I'm not paying $100 for it. Not saying it's not worth it, I'm just not paying it.
would u play 100 for a michael kors purse? I bet he say the n word at the dinner table everynight....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets get this popping ladies....once rihanna or beyonce is endorsing my shyt, yall gonna get it anyway, so might aswell catch on before it gets hot....Im gonna get hot sometime this year, I can see it, thats why u gotta jump on the bandwagon early

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I dont like explaining my work, it takes the mystery away

what do u mean?, vol 2 will be more introspective...I didnt want to go too deep ,....

anyway...fukk all this talking, pearl I know u got the money...just buy itn now...the framed ver...and stunt on bytches in ya circle..like "i got this for 125" they're gonna hate "who this bytch think she is...always putting out money....we be knowing she be on those sugar daddy sites hehehehe" they're gonna be hating, and Ill explain each piece

I need to see the rest of the collection.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see the rest of the collection.
nikka youll see it once its ready :dwillhuh:

but naw, we can even make a deal...u cop a framed joint and ill buy some of those old ass clothes u be selling....buy a phat farm jersey

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
these are very impressive and add a bit of context to some of your posts.

I'm going to score some marijuanas soon and look at your art again and give in depth feedback.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good art cost money....my art is all original one of a kind work....created from scratch, no templates, no nothing....I think yall gotta learn the difference between quality and bullshyt...alotta art yall see is bullshyt.....alotta music yall see is bullshyt

quality work cost a quality price .....

@BlackPearl the work is supposed to be lighthearted accept the angel piece....im sorry I didnt factor in your relationship issues in the design.....dont worry vol 2 will be more about pain and heart ache

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are very impressive and add a bit of context to some of your posts.

I'm going to score some marijuanas soon and look at your art again and give in depth feedback.
I created my art sober bro, I dont advocate drug use